Elemental Revolution Banner

Linoud

The pictures should go down to 1 picture? >____>; What the hell do you mean by that?

Oh I've blended in Cloud in the backround, and it fits with the current Skin New. :D You can see it does if you click the banner in my signature and go to the forums to view it. The skin's a white/blue one.

._. You have no clue how to give critism, do you? T_T You provide no reason for taking one RENDER away.

You just trying to look like you're knowledgeable about graphics? Please, dont post in my graphics topics if all your going to do is post one sentence posts with no meaning or explanation in them.. ::)

please don't argue!

everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. He is trying to give you criticism, but if you're going to have that attitude towards people who are critically challenging your work,, you won't get anywhere.

although, i agree with the whole 'no-reasoning' part,, but if you're not going to listen to his advice, don't respond to it. simple,,

and if u do have a problem with him, just P.M him.

---

now for the banner, it does fit the skin, but perhaps try to make the pics of cloud and naruto on the left fade into the background a bit more?

so that the focal point is made to the text,,

and i see u used the fade-wave effect. haha

I have my own right to post what ever the f.ck I want as I'm telling you how you could make it better.

Wrong, you have the right to post whatever you wish as long as it's in the board guidelines. You told me nothing on how to improve, if you tell me what exactly you dont like and dont give a suggestion such as using different layer styles, then it's not Constructive critism.

now for the banner, it does fit the skin, but perhaps try to make the pics of cloud and naruto on the left fade into the background a bit more?

so that the focal point is made to the text,,

and i see u used the fade-wave effect. haha

Yeah, those two should fade in a little more, and the bright spot pointed out by New should be fixed.

It fits the skin well, and the text should be more centre'd upon.

Remove one of the stocks because it looks very odd with two in that particular banner and make the back ground blend around the color scheme of the stock.

Uh, there's three renders used in that. And Two certainly fits the board, if you looked at the skin of the board that it was made to fit, you'd see it doesn't look odd with two in it, as a matter of fact, I've seen forums with 8 renders used in the banner.

The colour of the backround blends with the skin perfectly, what your talking about with blending the backround with the colour scheme of the render.. No. Just no. D: