User sharing private messages I sent to him; is this allowed?

Meowth

A user has taken it upon himself to post a download link consisting of all the messages I have sent to him in a thread in the Dubbed section. Not only does it not pertain to the sharing of Dubbed content whatsoever, it is also a violation of my privacy in an attempt to flame me.

I'm 99% sure this is against the rules and reported it, but I wanted to ask here if it's actually allowed or not.

It's not an invasion of privacy if personal information hasn't been shared. In addition, there is nothing uploaded containing your messages.

It is however against the rules to derail a thread via spam, which is exactly what you have already done. You are also offending two users including myself with that aggressive hostile signature that resulted from your argument. I am highly offended by this and goes against the rules.

It's not an invasion of privacy if personal information hasn't been shared. In addition, there is nothing uploaded containing your messages.

It is however against the rules to derail a thread via spam, which is exactly what you have already done. You are also offending two users including myself with that aggressive hostile signature that resulted from your argument. I am highly offended by this and goes against the rules.

Considering the hostile things you have said to me, you're no better Dismantles. 

Considering the hostile things you have said to me, you're no better Dismantles. 

Can you please provide evidence of said claim?

Screenshots from the thread, skype and messages. :)

How is this evidence? You're not providing any information that has derived from me which supports your claim. By your logic I could simply say the same thing towards you. Please stop putting words in my mouth and making false accusations against me. This is also against the rules.

You have already violated the following rules excluding the one I just referenced:

• Abusive, threatening, or hostile content will not be tolerated.

• Hijacking a thread or derailing it from its original topic

Edited by Dismantles

I removed that very shortly after I posted it, and there was no personal information in that picture. It was literally just messages of you harassing me. In fact, I could show this to the admins for proof of your relentless attacks towards me. You were accusing me of a liar, and constantly pushing me to upload something. As a user, I am highly offended by your behavior and I feel like you have targeted me in a negative manner.

You said it to me on Skype, remember?

You kept insinuating I was "stupid" and an "idiot".

I never called you any names yet you did to me.

What are you talking about? I have never made any of these claims whatsoever and I have never talked to you on Skype. Are you being serious right now?

And yes you insulted me numerous times. I have evidence, and I will show it if I need to support my statement. You however continue to falsify information for the sake of your own personal gain. And your signature clearly displays your hostility towards multiple users...

Meowth, if you're going to bring the Skype discussion into the equation why were you so focused on getting me to assure you that I wouldn't be uploading any of it for people to read? It doesn't make sense. You're feeling the need to fall back on your own established rules because of how little you have to say against both Dismantles and I. This isn't fair, and you operate unfairly. If you wish to convince people otherwise, you shouldn't be doing this.

What are you talking about? I have never made any of these claims whatsoever and I have never talked to you on Skype. Are you being serious right now?

And yes you insulted me numerous times. I have evidence, and I will show it if I need to support my statement. You however continue to falsify information for the sake of your own personal gain. And your signature clearly displays your hostility towards multiple users...

That's funny. You and Balish have been talking to me on Skype for the last few hours and I have screenshots confirming it was you.

As for my signature, I've showed it to numerous people and asked for feedback. The YTV part doesn't target anyone and the Balish quote is tame enough to stay.

Umm, you could have easily just made a second account and claim that was me... And regardless, even that was me speaking with you, what happens outside of Kametsu has no relation or relevance to this forum.

If you make an insulting post about me on Youtube, and bring it to the attention of the admins here, it doesn't mean anything...

And you just admitted to your signature being offensive..

Edited by Dismantles

they are right that signature isnt very nice and antagonizing and i have removed it, as for this fucking infighting you're all acting like fucking children

as a general rule unless i'm mistaken what happens outside this forum cant be used for any kind of evidence for punitive actions here but i am SICK AND TIRED of this fighting about the dbz shit! so here's the deal you all keep your frigging arguments off the forum entirely keep it to skype tinychat what the hell ever but the next time i catch you fighting about this shit on the forum ill be handing out temp banhammers for everyone involved am i clear?

• Like 4

they are right that signature isnt very nice and antagonizing and i have removed it, as for this friggin fucking infighting you're all acting like fucking children

as a general rule unless i'm mistaken what happens outside this forum cant be used for any kind of evidence for punitive actions here but i am SICK AND TIRED of this frigging fighting about the dbz shit! so here's the deal you all keep your frigging arguments off the forum entirely keep it to skype tinychat what the hell ever but the next time i catch you fighting about this shit on the forum ill be handing out temp banhammers for everyone involved am i clear?

Yes, I hear you loud and clear sir.

Edited by Renzourin