User sharing private messages I sent to him; is this allowed?

Meowth

also again i could be overruled but private conversations using PM are to be kept that way that's why they're private dont disclose them again

Can you please do an IP check on Lawn? I think he's an alt of one of the people involved that keeps attacking me in PM.

also again i could be overruled but private conversations using PM are to be kept that way that's why they're private dont disclose them again

Can you please do an IP check on Lawn? I think he's an alt of one of the people involved that keeps attacking me in PM.

I can proudly say that I am my own identity. I don't mean any offense to you... I just like doing what I do.

Edited by BigNeckLawnBoy

I can proudly say that I am my own identity. I don't mean any offense to you... I just like doing what I do.

Well kindly stop messaging me claiming I'm a user from another website. If you keep going, I'll report you again.

Edited by Meowth