Recent Anime Purchases?

Kid Ryan

My most recent purchases consist of the following:

Mahoromatic Series Collection (Season 1 +2 & Summer Special) * 1
Karin: Chibi Vampire Series Collection * 1
Mardock Scramble - The First Compression Complete Edition * 1
Sengoku Basara - Samurai Kings Movie: The Last Party * 1

Got all these at a 30% discount to so saved a bit of money ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm contemplating whether I should buy the full season 1 of Death Note off iTunes in the next few days, it totals to 62 dollars and that's quite a hefty price.

My recent purchase was FMA Brotherhood. Still have to watch it.

Wow really!? How much did you ended up buying them for? I heard it was better than FMA albeit skipping the beginning and rushing through parts that were shown in FMA, although I heard it follows the manga series exactly and slowing down only in important parts. You'll have to let me know your own opinions. I haven't watched Brotherhood yet but I'm still in the middle of the original FMA series.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood got the 2 blu-ray collection from amazon, for $30 US each, roughly 30+ eps per volume, $60 for that outstanding series was a bargin. 9even bought a mukti region dvd player PURELY to buy that series, and make my future anime purchases that much cheaper.

• 4 weeks later...

I re-watched Outlaw Star while on vacation and finally caved in to buying an Outlaw Star Starship mini replica. The only problem was the high end deluxe version I wanted with grappler arms and weapons and such was completely sold out. So I had to settle for the other one that came with a Gene Starwind and Melfina action figure. I really didn't want the characters just the Starship but there never coming out of the box anyways so oh well.

• 2 weeks later...