Guild Wars

TVT

Come on everybody, tell me what you lot think of the Ultra L33t game GW. As you may of guessed i play the game, rating it way of WoW for many reasons. 1) No monthly fees and 2) No more crappy grinding to get level. Its a game you can actually enjoy, rather than always wating to get a new level.

Gw a game that makes more use, of players using there skills. and not overpowerfull items and kit.

What are your views?

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting. If you still played I was going to say you should come on sometime and I might see if I could absorb some pvp skill. :D

Edit:

Just noticed TVT doesnt have 50 posts so Im moving New's posts to a guild wars topic.

TVT, read the rules next time. Not trying to sound harsh but, it's true.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have both GW and WoW... I got bored of GW after only a few months. Now that I look back on it, it may have just been that I had never really played a real MMORPG before and didn't actually play the game right, if that's possible. However, I have been completely addicted to World of Warcraft since I got it, thus making me believe WoW is an overall better game. Or more addicting. Either way, I've had more fun with it. :P

GW wasn't a bad game, though. It was actually really good for having no monthly fees. I've been considering going back and trying to play it again, but WoW constantly stands in my way.

• 2 weeks later...