Count to 100,000

Tidus

7 minutes ago, EljayFlintok said:

Germany. And no we don't eat sauerkraut all day and don't drink bear every waking hour. Oh, and panzers are not our means of getting around. :D

:haha::haha::haha:

Oh are timezones are different then, I just have one super wacky sleep schedule. I'm in the US, New York specifically. My mom's side of the family is 100% German although they're mostly scum except for my grandfather (R.I.P. bless his soul) although I'm not trying to imply anything about your people (well, our people? I guess I can lump myself into that category) they're just bad people, I'm sure most Germans are good people these days (more than I can say about the people in my country^_^). The women sure are cute:x. Maybe y'all should look into panzers as a primary means of transportation, don't you think that'd be awesome?xD

Damn it just missed 5 minutes again

Edited by DabDeity710
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Oh are timezones are different then, I just have one super wacky sleep schedule. I'm in the US, New York specifically.

Yea, I remember one of your status updates about Trump. You are not the pro-trump camp. 

My mom's side of the family is 100% German although they're mostly scum except for my grandfather (R.I.P. bless his soul) although I'm not trying to imply anything about your people (well, our people? I guess I can lump myself into that category) they're just bad people, I'm sure most Germans are good people these days

Don't worry about it, I can handle it. We have lot's of idiots as well. 

The women sure are cute:x.

Referring to any in particular? You got me curious, bro. xD

Maybe y'all should look into panzers as a primary means of transportation, don't you think that'd be awesome?xD

I'd have to ask our chancellor and see what she thinks. Let me get back to you on that. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------

Edited by EljayFlintok

Yea, I remember one of your status updates about Trump. You are not the pro-trump camp. 

If you don't own guns and you don't hate immigrants you usually aren'txD

Referring to any in particular? You got me curious, bro. xD

Nope, German girls in general are gorgeous:x

I'd have to ask our chancellor and see what she thinks. Let me get back to you on that. ;)

How could she not think it's a good idea? Tankery can make a girl a better wife, a harder worker, a better mother and a better womanxD

shit I'm getting really bad at hitting the within 5 minute mark

Edited by DabDeity710

4 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

How could she not think it's a good idea? Tankery can make a girl a better wife, a harder worker, a better mother and a better womanxD

You are right. I should coerce her into watching Girls und Panzer. She'll understand! 

Edited by EljayFlintok