I like to re watch tenchi muyo

Guillermo31

Then check out tenchi universe which is basically a retelling of the OVAs also there is the tenchi in Tokyo which another series which I personally hate with a passion and gxp as well. Also there is war on geminar another good tenchi series to check out as well.

The movies you should watch in order tenchi in love and 2 and I can't remember the name of the third movie. There also pretty sasami TV spinoffs too

Few of my friends told me don't watch ova 3 I don't why. I already watch ova 1 and 2 right now I'm watching tenchi universe after I'm done watching that I'm gonna watch all 3 movies and also you the 3rd movie name you can't remember it's tenchi muyo daughter of darkness. After those tenchi in Tokyo. I can't find the pretty sasami specials and miyoshi special as well

I know ovas are the first to watch but I like to see the other series and the movies in order tho if you can help

Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki A multiple OVA series,

Tenchi Muyo GXP which stars Tenchi's friend

War on Geminar which star's Tenchi's little brother.

Galaxy Police Mihoshi Space Adventure.I believe this is a stand alone special.

Tenchi Universe tv series which is a different continuity 

Tenchi Muyo! in Love 1

Tenchi Muyo in love 2

Tenchi the Movie 2: Daughter of Darkness.I believe this is a stand alone movie

Tenchi in Tokyo   another separate continuity.

Ai Tenchi Muyo! This series is currently airing and I have no idea if it is a separate continuity or related to one of the other series,

Magical Girl Pretty Sammy.Spin off not connected to the series other than the different incarnations of some of the Tenchi Muyo characters.

Magical Project S.Spin off not connected to the series other than the different incarnations of some of the Tenchi Muyo characters.

Sasami: Magical Girls Club. Spin off not connected to the series other than the different incarnations of some of the Tenchi Muyo characters.

Battle Programmer Shirase.It is a spin off/seperate cannon of the Magical Girl pretty Sammy ova and tv series staring Misao Amano and her uncle as the main character.

Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure.A stand alone series in the same or alternate Universe as the Tenchi muyo series.

Photon: The Idiot Adventures. A stand alone series in a alternate Universe as the Tenchi muyo series.

El-Hazard a sister series to Tenchi-Muyo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El-Hazard#Notes_and_trivia

Edited by ezikialrage
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

"Ai tenchi muyo" has a different setting from the other. Tenchi  becomes a  teacher at an all-girl school to save the world! Of course, the cause of the problem was Washu. The script is a bit messy (maybe it is not the best Tenchi series). The 50 episodes are about 5min long each, so it's worth a watch after finishing the rest.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...