Newbie.

wysterio

Hey folks. I just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself.

I'm 26 and from Canada. I'm totally blind, so as you can imagine, finding anime I can fully enjoy has been difficult, so I'm glad that I've found a community that seems to promote dubbed animes. haha. I'm trying to learn Japanese, but it'll probably still be a little while yet before I'm ready to start watching animes as they were intended. At any rate, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and enjoying some quality anime!

Hey folks. I just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself.

I'm 26 and from Canada. I'm totally blind, so as you can imagine, finding anime I can fully enjoy has been difficult, so I'm glad that I've found a community that seems to promote dubbed animes. haha. I'm trying to learn Japanese, but it'll probably still be a little while yet before I'm ready to start watching animes as they were intended. At any rate, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and enjoying some quality anime!

How can you say you are totally blind if you was able read clearly enough to register and post in the correct section without spamming like so many others have tried to do? xD I'd say you can see much better then the 5-10 people I ban each day for that, lol.

Welcome to the forum. Good to have an intelligent member who can type more than one or two words before hitting the submit button, and still use proper (or at least to me) grammar. We welcome people like you with open arms, so to speak.

Anyways my name is Koby, and I'm 21. My favorite Anime is Black Lagoon.

Hope you find what you are looking for, and enjoy your visits to the forum! Have fun. ^_^

Hi Koby.

haha. Well, I have software on my computer that reads the screen to me, so I can hear everything you write. As I've said, I've really only just started getting into animes at the recommendation of a friend of mine. I've watched a few of the Miyazaki films, and The only real series I've watched is Nana, although I used to watch Pokemon when I was younger. I know. I know. I say things like "see" and "watched" all the time, but I am totally blind and have been so for 11 years. Old habbits die hard I guess. Hopefully I can find some good new stuff! :D

Hi Koby.

haha. Well, I have software on my computer that reads the screen to me, so I can hear everything you write. As I've said, I've really only just started getting into animes at the recommendation of a friend of mine. I've watched a few of the Miyazaki films, and The only real series I've watched is Nana, although I used to watch Pokemon when I was younger. I know. I know. I say things like "see" and "watched" all the time, but I am totally blind and have been so for 11 years. Old habbits die hard I guess. Hopefully I can find some good new stuff! :D

Wow, I didn't know they had software like that. Sorry if I sounded rude. My sister had a friend that was blind, I know it can be tough sometimes. I honestly don't know if I would be able to handle it. I've been told some other senses like hearing seem to improve for people who can't see, I guess as a way to make up for it, I honestly don't know if that's true or not.

Well anyways, again, welcome to the forum. Hope you find what you want, and enjoy your stay!