Obi Teh 1 Here <3

ObiTeh1

Hello Kametsu Community!

I am the great Obi Teh 1! Actually... there's really nothing great about me... but whatever! I never knew about the wonderful world of anime until my roomate, in my second year of college, showed me some pretty sweet series. Since then (then being 3 years ago now), I've watched plenty of anime series, and--for the most part--fallen in love with it all! I've watched such series as Air Gear, Bleach, Black Lagoon, Code Geass, Darker than Black, Death Note, Digimon, DN Angel, Dragon Ball Z, Gurren Lagann, and many more that I can't even remember. Recently, I started watching Rurouni Kenshin... and I must say that it's awesome! (I'm on episode 31 at the moment.) My all time favorite--however--would have to be the Code Geass series. I heard they were developing a 3rd season, this is exciting news for me.

Anyway, I found this site through google and thought it'd be a pretty sweet place to share my love for anime, and possibly get some tips on some really good series that I have yet to watch.

<3,

ObiTeh1

Hey Obi Teh 1. xD

Welcome to Kametsu Forums! Where you can discuss many things with other members such as your favorite Anime, Video Games, Music, Books, Movies.. etc.. you can post your graphics if you make any.. or fan art and fan fiction.. the possibilities are endless!

Also if you download any anime, please be sure to post a thank you in the thread to the uploader. It not only shows your appreciation for their hard work but also shows that people are actually downloading their uploads.

I hope you continue to enjoy your stay here.