Gotham (TV Series)

Koby

So Season 2 overall has been a lot better. Galavant overstayed his welcome though and unfortunately it seems he and Fish will somehow be brought back to the show. As much as fans of the show complained about Fish, I really don't understand their desire to revisit the character and I can only hope her return is short lived. If she sticks around for the long term, I don't think I'd watch this show. A big problem I had with Season 1 had to do with pretty much any scene she was in.

• Like 1

‘Gotham’ Renewed For Season 3

The Batman origin story will continue on Fox. The network has ordered a third season of Gotham, based on the characters from DC Comics.

While down vs its first season, Gotham — which hit a Live+same day season low of 1.3 18-49 rating on Monday — has been doing a solid business in multi-platform viewing, averaging 9 million total viewers in Season 2, and has done well with male demos. The series ranks among this season’s Top 10 entertainment programs overall among Men 18-49, and is among the season’s Top 5 broadcast dramas among Men 18-49 and Men 18-34.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Will return for a 13 episode 5th and final season in 2019 and in case you missed it, Gotham creator Bruno Heller's new show "Pennyworth", an Alfred the butler prequel set in the 1960s, was green-lit to series by EPIX. It will be about his time with the SAS and with a young Thomas Wayne.