Need to talk..

Jikochuu

Sounding like and addict maaaaan!  :misdoubt:  :look_down:

It's funny how you became the center of this deiscussion and the owner of the thread is nowhere to be found. It's kinda suspicious.

Well.. I didn't know where to speak so I just waited ^^'

Your comments make me feel a lot better. I realise that this whole universe is real, and I hope I'll be back to it soon.. I wanna sound passionate when I talk about it! And want to feel it too.

But as it has been said previously : there is HOPE !

However, I became quite addicted to my Xbox 360 when I never played --"

Wow, this got a lot of replies while I was away. My turn to type while Mass Effect is loading. XD

First off, I was only off manga for... 2 or 3 months? I would head over to Baka Manga updates and see if there's a series that was released that piques your interest. Try looking by genre, or do what I do and look for specific words/phrases that might lead to something interesting. A "trigger word/phrase" if you will. I love slice of life and 4 komas BTW, so that way when I get home after a rough day I can read some Nichijou, Acchi Kocchi, Seitokai Yakuindomo, etc. Short stuff that brightens my day quickly.

Relationship stuff- I made up my mind that any girl that has any "potential" (for lack of a better term) will like to watch anime, and like to watch me play or play games with me. I don't think people realize the bonding potential anime and games has a lot of the time. They just see entertainment, but that's a whole 'nother thread/story/lamp.

Oh, and something about LimitLess because why not.

EDIT; Mass Effect was well past done loading when I was done. It was showing that gameplay video that you get if you leave the menu up too long. XD

Edited by JimDaddy

JimDaddy, this website (Baka Manga) is amazing x) there are more titles than I've thought there'd be !

I'll give a go as soon as I can and will let you know which title I'd have chosen.

Just speaking about what I feel to people that understand is a relief. Actually, I didn't believe you guys would have been able to help me feel that better. 

Sorry about that, you are all very kind !

Keep it in that way ! That's the reason why I can't leave the forum :)

There is this aura that makes you want to come back anyway x)

I also need to practice English so that's great ^^"

• 3 weeks later...

It's good to see the lot of us have had moments in our lives like this!

I'm 23 now, but when I was in middle school/high school, I was still really into anime and manga. That actually was one of the main things that made me and one of my ex-girlfriends bond. We had been together for four years because we enjoyed the same things. After we broke up, I got away from gaming and the anime scene for awhile. I've recently gotten back into video games. It's actually sort of weird thinking about how there was a period in my life when I never had time to play anymore.