If you need anything or just want to trade/battle just ask i havent played in awhile but i have'nt forgotten my battle tactics haha.  :D 

Ha, I need to get past gym 8 and the Elite Four before I can do anything competitive, but I'll definitely pm you when it gets to that point.

Hey, it's been a while! Mine's 3153-4175-3399

Oh wow, it certainly has. After my initial high activity on Kametsu I kind of stopped posting. :P I've checked back every once in a while but haven't been good at posting every time. I'm glad to be recognized!! :D

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well usually i limit my fcroster to my va buddies but 90% of them i dont see any more or they retreated to the xbox the devil of gaming  but i don't mind sharing my FC I have Bravely Default , Pok'emon Y which i will do breeding for people Street fighter 4  Resident evil revelations Dead or alive dimensions, Kid Icarus Uprising but im very deadly on it ! , Smash bros Luigis mansion 2 and animal crossing  my fc is 4227-2691-4414  please pm me so i know who's added me . As for the gen 3 remakes i dont see the need for them Y is my last pokemon game