What's Your Ideal Relationship?

Arian

@Pinkie Pie, I just have a couple questions for your statements if you don't mind.

I just don't want what I love to be trivialized because the other person "doesn't understand" it. I'm so tired of getting that kind of reaction from people .-.

Would you say there's a difference between something you like being mocked and someone saying "Personally, I'm not into that stuff, but I think it's cool that you love it."? The latter is how I handle it anyway. :$

Communication is another really important thing to me. If there's something bothering them about me, I'd want them to tell me instead of try to spare my feelings. That just proves cowardice instead of fixing whatever I do that they don't like.

I'm just saying this in the interest of perspective, but I think it would really depend on what the issue is whether I were to open my lid about it or not. I'm not just gonna say, "I think your nose is too big, get a nose job." You know?

Edited by Arian

As far as the sex life is concerned, I would never insist on doing any particular sexual thing to upset her, but it would be a plus if she asked me what I wanted. Also, if we can try things in different places, and tried outfits,

photo-33311.jpg?_r=1410215815

Your ball busting is at level Alpha. I say one thing and this is what I get. XD

• 3 months later...

She has to be exclusive to me and I must can trust her on this. Hate it when people have egos about how many people they've had sex with it.

Being able to have a conversation comfortably is an absolute must. Also she has to be willing to give me space to be an individual at times so I can play my games and watch anime.

Also she shouldn't be on the phone nor checking her phone every 2 minutes and she shouldn't be too materialistic.

She must accept that I am a very reserved person so I don't show my affection publicly and parties and huge gatherings are not my thing so I won't frequent going them. Lastly she MUST can cook and I'm not talking egg and bacon

*By the way I'm clingly and i love hugging and cuddling A LOT especially for a male so she's gonna have to deal with that*

Edited by Kyle_Dimetri