What's Your Ideal Relationship?

Arian

Now let's be clear, I'm talking about an ideal relationship, not an out-of-this-world fantasy.

My question pertains to how would you want your woman or man to treat you, how you would take care of them, what activities would you like to partake in, would it be kinky, etc. and you're also welcome to express would you'd like him/her to look like. Just don't say that your ideal relationship is being Hugh Hefner or something.

I'd like a woman who's mature and adult-like, but also has a silly inner-child inside of her. I'd like it if we'd be able to talk about anything, especially our problems. Hopefully we'd be able to support each other and work together in almost anything we do, having said that, we wouldn't have to do everything together, such as special interest and events, as we may not fit in to all of each others' things.

She does not have to like my hobbies, but at the very least, she could tolerate it and leave me to my devices. On a personal note, I would be accepting of anyone's personal interests. We would be able to get along and talk about things like friends, such as laughing and sharing stories. I would hope my series of my anxiety issues and slight mental deficiencies do not drive her crazy (although it would probably be inevitable).

As far as the sex life is concerned, I would never insist on doing any particular sexual thing to upset her, but it would be a plus if she asked me what I wanted. Also, if we can try things in different places, and tried outfits, that's something I'd also like.

I'd love to give her massages, listen to her troubles, anything that I can do to cheer her up after a bad day.

And I know this sounds cliche, but I suck at cooking and cleaning, so I would love it if she took care of that. I'd be willing to do anything else she might need, especially running the errands.

Well, that's all I can think of for now, I'd love to hear what you guys are looking for.

Edited by Arian
  • Like 1

Hell I already got a girl, we're going through some problems but we'll work it out.

But I'd want my girl to be shy but not a pushover. She also needs to be an out going person who's willing to do fun things.

She also has to know how to cook because I also suck at that. She must also worry about me more than anybody else.

I know it's a little much, but cmon that's what every guy wants, to be the center of attention in the girls life.

• Like 1

I know it's a little much, but cmon that's what every guy wants, to be the center of attention in the girls life.

Absolutely right. That's something I forgot to mention, if we were ever apart or something and she said she was thinking of me, it would make me melt.

Although I'm by no means the jealous type if that's what you were implying.

Edited by Arian

• 2 weeks later...

To be perfectly clear, I think I gave up on even attempting another relationship at this point. 
But really, were I to stumble onto someone who actually made me rethink this, they'd have to be intelligent. Not talking genius, I just need to be able to have actual conversations that don't always revolve around food or WoW/LoL. They need to be into anime/video games or at least willing to listen to me ramble about them. I sort of like a bit of possessiveness, as weird as that may sound. Not controlling, just... it's apparent they want me to themselves. Um. Understanding. Of me and my handful of issues. That's probably the biggest one. And 10,000 bonus points if they know how to ride a horse. Not necessary, I just hardly meet anyone who's not afraid of them.

This might be slightly off-topic. Slightly. I'm not sure.
But am I the only one who doesn't care for pet names?
I don't like being called "baby" or "kitten" or "hun" or anything of the sort. I kind of adjusted to "my dear" because lots of people have called me that. Friends/Relatives/Significant others. But that's about it.
Might as well add that to my list of things under what I wouldn't want.

In a perfect world, I want him to be absolutly honest, I want no arguing to a point where it gets really bad. I also don't want him to call me bad names..better compromising would also be good, with anything we both don't agree on. 

Compromise is pretty essential in relationships, actually. Forgot about that one.

• 3 weeks later...

Well to put it frank relationships are a waste of time in my eyes i mean i never know i might meet the perfect guy one day but i`l believe it when it happens.

But the guy would have to like what i like or at least let me watch it and not complain,he has to not be forceful otherwise i`l run away and panic and if i ever have any problems he would have to be supportive and not criticize me. 

• Like 1