What is going on with D. Gray Man

AnimeLocal

Does anyone know what is happening with the D. Gray Man manga? It hasn't released a new chapter in two years. I have been hearing a variety of rumors about what happened, but not sure what is really going on. Last thing I heard was that the author was ill and took an absense since. Then I also heard that there was some sort of legal trouble.

I really like D Gray Man and it needs a proper ending then what it has now. What have you guys heard about it?

Speaking of D. Gray Man, did Funimation ever finish dubbing it? I remember they stopped at 51 or 52 for some odd reason a few years ago.

wasnt an odd reason :P

Lack of sales so the show was dropped/canceled by funimation since there was issues with the agreement of licensing. They wanted too much money and funi said it wasnt worth it. Though lack of sales is mostly due to their shitty dub voice choices.

Speaking of D. Gray Man, did Funimation ever finish dubbing it? I remember they stopped at 51 or 52 for some odd reason a few years ago.

wasnt an odd reason :P

Lack of sales so the show was dropped/canceled by funimation since there was issues with the agreement of licensing. They wanted too much money and funi said it wasnt worth it. Though lack of sales is mostly due to their shitty dub voice choices.

Ya the dub was actually not that great. The voices did not match the characters at all.