Dingo up! ^^

dingodrive

Heyo guys! ^^

I'm Dingodrive, but you can call me Dingo. In deviantART and narutoforums I'm known as Jorahd.

I was referenced to this forum by a friend, but she doesn't have an account so I couldn't place anything in 'referrer'.

Anyways, I'm an in-training fanservice artist that's all about Naruto. My cousin and I absolutely love the series, but we're desperately trying to catch up with Shippuden since there are no available Naruto cds in our entire country.

Well, I'm sure it'll be fun going around here, with lots of new people to meet! :D

The Sand Siblings

19copy800px.jpg

How come your friend has no account? xD

Welcome to Kametsu Forums! I hope you continue to enjoy your stay here. Where you can discuss many things with other members such as your favorite Anime, Video Games, Music, Books, Movies.. etc.. you can post your graphics if you make any.. or fan art and fan fiction.. the possibilities are endless!

Also if you download any anime, please be sure to post a thank you in the thread to the uploader. It not only shows your appreciation for their hard work but also shows that people are actually downloading their uploads.