Hey Everyone

Botzz

Hey there everyone, new here to the site (obviously :P ). I found this site through Google looking for an anime site, and this site looks pretty good! Taking precautions so there are less leachers, and less downed links, and from the Anime Index post I saw, there seems to be a lot of anime on here! Can't wait to access it, and I won't spam to get my posts up ;) Hopefully I can get into the community and maybe help out a bit.

Oh yeah, my favorite animes are (not in any particular order): Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Dragon Ball Z (Except when it starts going all SS4 o.O monkeys? Wtf? :P ). I also prefer dubbed over subbed, I like to watch my show as I'm a slow reader. Any recommendations based on my likes? :)

The Anime Index is a bit outdated, we have a lot that I need to update it with. =P So you can expect to see even more than whats listed. ^_^

Welcome to Kametsu Forums! I hope you continue to enjoy your stay here. Where you can discuss many things with other members such as your favorite Anime, Video Games, Music, Books, Movies.. etc.. you can post your graphics if you make any.. or fan art and fan fiction.. the possibilities are endless!

Also if you download any anime, please be sure to post a thank you in the thread to the uploader. It not only shows your appreciation for their hard work but also shows that people are actually downloading their uploads.

Well.. I used to watch .hack//sign , very confusing to me back then but it kept my brain rolling trying to think of whats happened and whats going on and I liked that (as with Death Note), I did watch a little bit of Bleach but never did get into it, and One Piece was an alright one. Most of the anime I've watched have been on late-night Canadian TV channels (like YTV's Bionix) and I haven't really watched any outside of that, but I'd like to get into some :)

Thanks for all the welcomes, and I'll check out those animes soon ParasiteEve, thanks a bunch :) Also.. I was thinking of uploading ~175Mb .avi DUB of Naruto Shippuden to Megaupload (will reupload when links go down), would anyone be interested?