Emails (hopefully) fixed.

Koby

A lot of users, namely hotmail users but yahoo users were occasionally effected; I don't think a single gmail user has had a problem. Basically they were not receiving emails from the community such as the registration validation email to validate your email address is real. Without getting that email, you couldn't do anything on the forum or your account. So we had a lot of issues with people joining lately as a result.

Thanks to some changes I've made, and a few mail server adjustments/fixes by Sakura, the issue has hopefully been fixed.

Hey Koby, as a Gmail user, I am failing to get any email notifications now. According to the notifications on Kametsu, I should have had about 20 email notifications sent to me today, but haven't received a single one so far. 

Edit: Havent changed any settings since the last time it was working, which was yesterday 2nd MArch 2014

Edited by Moodkiller

Hey Koby, as a Gmail user, I am failing to get any email notifications now. According to the notifications on Kametsu, I should have had about 20 email notifications sent to me today, but haven't received a single one so far. 

Edit: Havent changed any settings since the last time it was working, which was yesterday 2nd MArch 2014

I just tested, and I got an email, but it was placed in my spam folder.

IDK why our emails are always thought to be spam. Just be sure to add "[email protected]" to your whitelist.

IDK why our emails are always thought to be spam. Just be sure to add "[email protected]" to your whitelist.

OH!!! You are right :) Sorry for not checking that before, but funnily enough mine have alway arrived in my inbox until now (could be because of some of the updates that Gmail are slowly rolling out this week). Any way I will add it to the whitelist, thanks and sorry again xD

OH!!! You are right :) Sorry for not checking that before, but funnily enough mine have alway arrived in my inbox until now (could be because of some of the updates that Gmail are slowly rolling out this week). Any way I will add it to the whitelist, thanks and sorry again xD

That or the fact I changed the email address it said sent it from my own personal gmail account to a noreply from kametsu. =p

• 5 months later...
  • Nekone locked this topic