Kid Boruto

Manga You're Currently Reading?

fary tale and soul eater those to are the

tread of the month in our school

what does that mean?

--------

started reading Are you Alice

I'm currently reading Bleach, D.Gray-man, Fairy Tail, Vampire Knight, Kobato, Gate 7, Blue Exorcist, Soul Eater, Tegami Bachi, and Togainu no Chi. I think that's it.

Most of them are online scanlations. A couple of them are actual volumes.

Vampire Knight Volume 1 Chapter 7. I am really impressed with it actually, though I find the anime episodes just a bit better. But I'm getting into it! :3

I don't read manga very often, as evidenced by the fact that I am only on volume two of Yotsuba, but I did just buy vol.1 of Peepo Choo that I need to get started on.

Vampire Knight Volume 1 Chapter 7. I am really impressed with it actually, though I find the anime episodes just a bit better. But I'm getting into it! :3

I love Vampire knight! ...is the anime any good? I was thinking about getting it for a friend.... she finds the story line interesting but she gets frustrated with the manga because she says it is hard for her to follow. Vampire knight is sometimes hard to follow since it jumps all over the place but you get used to it...

-----

finished 'dance in the vampire bund'

and 'the blue exorcist'

I enjoyed both very much and I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for new releases!