Donation Question?

Chaosx6

The site carries on running, new bots are added to the xcdd and you get a cool donation status :P - lol other than that, there is no "premium" account status that grants you more perks or unlocks stuff :)

Ā 

Ā 

If I remember donators get better download speeds on the Kametsu IRC bots. Though you would have to double check with Koby on that one as that was quite some time ago I read that..

Ā 

Ā 

Oh alright thanks for the replies..

Ā 

Ā 

Oh alright thanks for the replies..

Ā 

No problem :) - Hope it it hasn't deterred you away from planning to donate...

Ā 

Well not really, I was though kinda hoping to get some perks. But since I'm prob. gonna be using this site to download and get my anime fix lol, I'll still donate when I can. =P

• Like 1

Ā 

Ā 

Well not really, I was though kinda hoping to get some perks. But since I'm prob. gonna be using this site to download and get my anime fix lol, I'll still donate when I can. =P

Ah, well thats good to hear :) - you get my upvote! lol

Ā 

=P I notify the administrator when I do make the donation correct?

=P I notify the administrator when I do make the donation correct?

That is correct, or a co-admin will also work :) - when I donated, there was a place for to input my username, and Koby (admin) used that to change my status. This was just a once off how ever and now I believe you still have to contact the admins to get it changed :)

• Like 1

yeah inform a co admin of your donation koby tries to get to em when he can but as far as i know there is no auto system for promoting users to donator status after donation, if you inform a co admin we'll have to ask you to forward the confirmation email that paypal sent you to be sure of course but once we get that we can immediately effect your promotion