And another newbie joins...ok, just kidding, it's SabreAnime!

Tsu.Ku.Yo.Mi

Myself: Wow, this isn't phpBB? ABOUT TIME!!

Okay, back to myself. I'm SabreAnime: encoder, former C-W Download Mod, Hentai Mod, legend. I have encoded 50+ shows and contributed to C-W a lot, so if this is C-W's replacement (and it's damn sure as hell a better one at that), I'll do what I can to again dump a lot of anime here (this place does allow hentai, right?)

Then again, everyone probably had their C-W status and positions transferred here, so whoever in charge, uh, PM me?

Okay, back to myself. I'm SabreAnime: encoder, former C-W Download Mod, Hentai Mod, legend. I have encoded 50+ shows and contributed to C-W a lot, so if this is C-W's replacement (and it's damn sure as hell a better one at that), I'll do what I can to again dump a lot of anime here (this place does allow hentai, right?)

Then again, everyone probably had their C-W status and positions transferred here, so whoever in charge, uh, PM me?

Currently no dedicated hentai board, but they're free to be posted in the Mature Realm: http://forums.kametsu.com/index.php?/forum/62-mature-realm-18/

Welcome SabreAnime,

If your looking for the man in charge that would be Koby the one under your main post. Should you wish to contribute to this site I am sure you will reach the ranks of Download/Upload Mod in no time at all.

Hope your enjoying your stay and see you around. Later....