xAaronx's Showcase!

xAaronx

Welp my old thread seems to be gone and dead now probably from the forums change, so I figured time to make a new one! It's been awhile since I've done graphic work but I'm going to try and get back into it xD here's some of the stuff I did this year!

This is Newest to Oldest from my new upload account, I'll just post the best stuff.

0owz.png

hjnj.png

hmst.png

zhos.png

m9m.png

m4jx.png

k23.png(Text is kinda bad on here was testing some new stuff at the time)

58h8.png

rmlj.png Graphic Clan Challenge entry on another site.

yunarukamisig2copy.png

masseffect3shepardentry.png

squallrinoasigcopy.png

minatoarisatosig3copyv2.png

calloutresidentevil.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img145/9895/gundamunicornwallpaper.png <- Unicorn Gundam Wallpaper.

haseonotgivingupcallout.png

rapturecosmosrequestset.png

minatoarisatosig2copy.png I was playing with smudge effect to try and deal with sharp edges.

yunarukamisigcopy2.png

cc11angelentry.png

calloutsixrinoacopy.png

clancallout8copy.png

freestyleexiatransamsig.png

impulsegundamsig.png

setsunaxfeldtpairingent.png

gamesof2012calloutperso.png

powergirl.png

mechacalloutcopy.png

freestylechuck.png

Pretty much it for now I'll be making new stuff soonish xD please leave any comments or advice here and lemme know what I can do to improve.

Edited by xAaronx
  • Like 2

Wow, you're really good at making/choosing appropriate backgrounds! They go so well with your renders.

One pointer: try moving your renders away from the middle of the signature. I see you've done it some already, but experiment with the rule of thirds. Meaning, put your render in either the left or right third of the signature, instead of smack in the middle.

Looking good though, keep it up~

These two are my favorites:

yunarukamisig2copy.png

• Like 1

Wow, you're really good at making/choosing appropriate backgrounds! They go so well with your renders.

One pointer: try moving your renders away from the middle of the signature. I see you've done it some already, but experiment with the rule of thirds. Meaning, put your render in either the left or right third of the signature, instead of smack in the middle.

Looking good though, keep it up~

These two are my favorites:

yunarukamisig2copy.png

Thanks Poe, I normally build my backgrounds from scratch using various brushes till it comes out the way I want it, Thankfully it pans out nicely 80% of the time.

And yeah xD I tend to put them in the middle too often, but I try to work them around to where they don't look out of place and have too many focal points, but I'll take your advice on the thirds and try to do that more often :3.

lol honestly I wanted to use my Yu Narukami one but its above the Sig limits so I'll have to make a new set from scratch, but yeah both Minato and Yu are probably the best ones I've done in awhile. I tried to use the Glass Shatter effects that the Evoker does for a background on Minato, and the same concept for Yu but adding Summoning lights coming from his feet.

But yeah Thanks a bunch for posting and the advice Poe :3

Thanks I had to completely make my current set from scratch, sadly its hard to make Gundam Sig's since anime renders are hard to come by xD.

As for the Asuna one I mostly just Amped the image, gave it additional effects, brought out the colors more, etc. to enhance the image itself. I did something simular to this image.

Original Image Labrys

labrys.jpg

My work on the image to bolster the overall image and give it that extra push to a great piece.

labryssig.png

As you can see I added alot of effects to give this image of Labrys more life, Added a border, a number of Axe effect's to resemble Labrys' attacks in Persona 4 Arena, added particle effects to act like shes summoning her persona at the same time, a Small TV effect on the top of her head, and finally giving her essence a overall Red Aura to mimic the "Red Axe" effect in the game

• 3 weeks later...

Nice work on that Labrys image. The adjustments you made improved the image greatly.

I was going to link you to a tutorial on how I do that border, but turns out I never made one, whoops! Good job on it though. I find it's a little more interesting than just a 1px black border (which I also do a lot).

Mhmm I love Playing Labrys in P4A so I felt like doing her some justice and amping up her image xD

That's fine Poe :3 one part of being a graphic person is learning new stuff on your own ^_^ I think I managed to copy the style pretty well ;D just need to figure out how to add a black line to the border like your current sig

Another Update with 3 new pieces.

This one was a SOTW entry for another forum, I picked a render from the list and made it into a image where the girl seems to be fixing her hair in a mirror.

nla3wj.jpg

Another Asuna Sig which is probably one of my better ones.

15fjbqq.jpg

and lastly a chibi exia sig

wtg6px.jpg

Yeah Space themes are my comfort zone because I've made so many from scratch when I started, and my work normally shines when I use those types of backgrounds, I wasn't too happy on the text in the Asuna one, it popped out too much but I have a hard time blending text into my stuff ~_~

• 2 weeks later...

You have a very nice set of signatures there :)

I should get back into graphics like I used to :P

Love your work  :girl:

Thanks, I've been slown down though since I've been sick recently so haven't been able to produce any new sigs T_T

And if you do get back into it be sure to make a showcase, everyone can be really helpful to give advice to improve your work overall :3

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

You have a very nice set of signatures there :)

I should get back into graphics like I used to :P

Love your work  :girl:

Thanks, I've been slown down though since I've been sick recently so haven't been able to produce any new sigs T_T

And if you do get back into it be sure to make a showcase, everyone can be really helpful to give advice to improve your work overall :3

Thank you :3

• Like 1

• 1 month later...