Cartoons You're Currently Watching?

Kid Ryan

Started watching Adventure Time and Regular Show last month.

Currently:

Adventure Time at the beginning of Season 5 and

Regular Show at beginning of Season 3

Loving both of them and since i didnt watched cartoons for several years (more anime) i kinda got into it again due to them.

You should also give Gumball, Clarence, and Steven Universe a go, I think you'd love them :).

• Like 1

Watched the first 2 episodes of Steven Universe and it was pretty nice, i think i will watch more in the future =)

Im not sure but i think i watched an random gumball episode on youtube some time ago (after checking out the "cover" of the series) and i believe to remember that i didnt liked it. But maybe i'll give it a try too^^

And never heard of Clarence but if you recommend them ill check it out too :D

• Like 1

In the current series:

Adventure Time, Regular Show, Gumball (sometimes...), Gravity Falls. And i'm always waiting for a new season of Family Guy, American Dad, South Park, Archer (i started the first season recently, it's awesome!!). Sometimes the new Simpsons, but... meh...

I'm crazy of Rick & Morty, the best serie ever. The season 2 is long to come...

The new TMNT is cool too, but i dont watch it regulary. The Looney Tunes show too. And when i watch Disney Channel (or Disney Junior, something like that), i love the new "Mickey Mouse" cartoon, Mickey with a mind of Looney Tunes, its awesome XD 

And anime of course, but this not the subject of that topic.

• Like 1

Watched the first 2 episodes of Steven Universe and it was pretty nice, i think i will watch more in the future =)

Im not sure but i think i watched an random gumball episode on youtube some time ago (after checking out the "cover" of the series) and i believe to remember that i didnt liked it. But maybe i'll give it a try too^^

You're welcome, and you should also watch Gravity Falls if you aren't already ^_^.

You're welcome, and you should also watch Gravity Falls if you aren't already ^_^.

Totally agree, Gravity Falls is awesome! Just wish they'd get a regular release schedule going again...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I tried watching remakes of cartoons I watched as a kid. I watched ThunderCats and thought it was ok; couldn't really get into He-Man though.

I never watched the original 80's Thundercats, but i did enjoy the 26 episodes of the 2011 remake.

As for He-Man, I haven't watched the original series or the 2002 remake.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've mostly been watching season 2 of Steven Universe. I absolutely love that show.
I need to catch up with season 5 of MLP:FiM to some point. Gotten a bit behind with that!

Gravity Falls is one of the shows that I really need to continue with. I think I watched halfway through the first season (But that was a while ago) and enjoyed it, but haven't got round to picking it back up yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still into My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I love Wander over Yonder. Still Trying to desperately find time for Steven Universe. (I've only seen 9 episodes of season 1)

I wanted to start Star Vs. The Forces of Evil, but fell back into The Real Ghostbusters instead and I'm rewatching random episodes off my DVD set. That show was amazing and I wish they could bring it back the way it should have been before the executive meddling. At least I have the IDW comic...