Cartoons You're Currently Watching?

Kid Ryan

Current shows: Adventure Time, Regular Show, Archer, Family Guy, Bob's Burgers

I am also keeping up with Bravest Warriors on Cartoon Hangover (on YouTube). Anyone else watch that?

I eagerly await the return of these shows: Gravity Falls, Black Dynamite, The Venture Bros, and China, IL.

The second set of Gravity Falls shorts come out on Monday!

Yeah I'm keeping with Bravest Warriors too, and some of mondomedia series like Deep Space 69.

Is Archer so good that so many are keeping with it? Guess I will watch it one of this days.

For me, I'm keeping up with Adventure time, Regular Show, Steven Universe and Rick & Morty(Was able to hook up a couple of friends with this series).

Waiting for: Wakfu Specials, Black Dynamite, The Boondocks, and Gravity Falls(such a good 1 season. and I didn't know the second set of mini episode was out, will look for them right now)

And I finished watching the entire Wakfu series a couple of weeks ago, and damn it was good.

I really wanted to see an action/adventure series like that for a long time.

Edited by GrimHouten

Is Archer so good that so many are keeping with it? Guess I will watch it one of this days.

There are a lot of very intellectual jokes, mixed with lots of potty humor and silliness. That's what makes the show so good. Out of all my friends and co-workers that have seen it, only around two people dislike it. One is a high school drop out, so the jokes just go over his head. The other is quite smart and yet just doesn't care for it. Then again, he hasn't liked anything H. Jon Benjamin has done, which I have been a fan of almost everything he has done. I have the DVD collection of Home Movies around here somewhere. I really should go back and watch those again.

Also, thanks for the suggestion of Deep Space 69. That's awesome.

Edited by lemkethor