Hello All

cijah

hi all - I love anime, but unfortunately cannot read subs anymore so they have to be english dubs ( i suffer from bad migraines and my eyesight is not very good). I particularly enjoyed Black Lagoon, Samurai Champloo, Golden Boy, Elfen Lied, Cowboy BeBop, Shuffle, Stein's Gate, etc., and am currently watching (weekly eps) Accel World.

Welcome cijah,

It must suck not being able to watch subbed animes, only recently have I been able to enjoy subbed without thinking of it to much (I was a huge dubbed fan, but still am.) Anyway I hope you enjoy your time on the forum.

• 1 month later...

Thank you all for your kind words and welcome messages. Sorry it has been so long since my last visit, but i have been so busy at work - 12 hour days and almost 7 day week (ive had 2 days off in the last 5 weeks) - but its back to normal now (at least for the time being)

I will certainly try "Darker than Black", thanks for the recommendation!

hi all - I love anime, but unfortunately cannot read subs anymore so they have to be english dubs ( i suffer from bad migraines and my eyesight is not very good). I particularly enjoyed Black Lagoon, Samurai Champloo, Golden Boy, Elfen Lied, Cowboy BeBop, Shuffle, Stein's Gate, etc., and am currently watching (weekly eps) Accel World.

Welcome! And aww its a shame you can read subs anymore.. Alot of good anime's don't come out in English dub =(! Luckily for you SAO will be out in English dub :D! Make sure to watch that :D! It is super good!