Scaring People

Dark_Angel13

Hi all, this thread is simply to tell stories about you scaring people and what they're reactions were and how you scared them basically so yeah, let's hear them.

I'll start. When I was about 18 I went to queensland for a bit and went and saw Paranormal Activity one with some mates, it was like the stupidest movie on the planet! I sat there going, I paid for this?! But anyway it scared my mate a lot so on the car ride home I was fucking with him a bit, getting him all edgy, then when he parked the car he sat there for a moment to do something as I got out so I snuck around and when he opened his door and got out I grabbed him and made this throat gurgling noise and he yelled like a girl and then tried to run but of course there was the car door there so he ended up like bashing himself into it while I was dying of laughter on the ground...

Ah that was a great night, now your turn for stories =)

I scare very easily. I could turn the corner and be startled at the existence of human life. In fact earlier today while I was cooking, I glanced to my left through the kitchen window and saw my roommate by the laundry, which isn't really weird, but it startled me enough that I jumped.

For that reason, I get very annoyed with people who purposely scare me, haha. Java thinks it's funny to scare me because I scream and flail around. Sometimes I emit a high-pitched squeal as I curl into a semi-fetal position while standing up.

I am going to die.

• Like 2

I don't find it very fun, most people tend to be annoyed after being scared, same as me, haha. And I don't like to bother people in ways I hate to be bothered.

In school people would find it extremely hilarious to poke me in the sides and make leap ten feet in the air, never mind that now I can barely tolerate another person's touch without getting nervous.

I will watch shows specifically about scaring people, though, because that's sufficiently separate from me that I have no strong feelings about the people involved. The one on SyFy is funny, it's so obviously fake and cheesy. And the show about people in the dark having to identify stuff is pretty funny too. ouo

I don't find it very fun, most people tend to be annoyed after being scared, same as me, haha. And I don't like to bother people in ways I hate to be bothered.

In school people would find it extremely hilarious to poke me in the sides and make leap ten feet in the air, never mind that now I can barely tolerate another person's touch without getting nervous.

I find it fun lol and yes most ppl who get scared get annoyed but you get the odd one who will actually laugh...once their heart stops fribulating lol.

I used to do that to people in school! Lol it was fun to do, although they didnt jump as much as you did haha and I dont think it had any long lasting effects...i don think... -shrugs-

I used to work at one of those haunted forest things, so scaring people was actually my job.

The first year, I had to wear a mask and jump out, and didn't succeed in scaring many people. I did have people hit me though, which isn't fun.

The second year, I basically sat in a closet, waited for people to walk by, and repeatedly slammed the door. This was a lot more fun because it was pitch black and people weren't expecting it, and also I was protected from being hit.

It was pretty fun doing this because people were paying to be scared. I don't think it's very nice to scare people otherwise.

• Like 1

I remembering during one of my school sportmeets.....all the girls had finished their events and we were all over the ground relaxing. There was a piece of grass stuck to the uniform of one of my classmates and my friend and I noticed it at the same time, AND we had the same wicked idea. We pointed at the grass and said, "There's something on your uniform......' That was all we said and that girl began screaming and screaming and screaming at the top of her voice and wouldn't stop screaming for about 2 minutes. The rest of us were laughing our heads off for about five minutes, one of my friends rolling on the grass in laughter, and a passing teacher was like, 'My god! What is this? Rolling on the ground and laughing!' Even our new principal who had come that day saw the joke was laughing. Hehe.....

• Like 1

I have a special way that I scare one of my friends.  If you have seen The Grudge movies then you know that weird

the woman makes when she appears.  Anyways, this friend was absolutely terrified of this movie.  I also just so happen to be able to make that sound perfectly.  Can you guess what I do...?  Everytime we are together or talk on the phon...especially on the phone...I make that noise when she least expects it and it scares the piss out of her.  It worse when we have been on the haunted bridge called, Helen's Bridge. She is terrified of this place, though I'm not fond of it either...it's rather spokey.
Edited by Dreamcastor Rei

Yeah, I love haunted places too...as long as they are good haunted places.  Bad things are definitely at Helen's Bridge and that was before I read up the history of the bridge. So that place creeps me out...the only one that creeps me out.  Otherwise, my home is haunted.  I find it rather interesting.  My apartment is half of a hundred year old home...so it is no surprised to see it be haunted.

Yeah, I love haunted places too...as long as they are good haunted places.  Bad things are definitely at Helen's Bridge and that was before I read up the history of the bridge. So that place creeps me out...the only one that creeps me out.  Otherwise, my home is haunted.  I find it rather interesting.  My apartment is half of a hundred year old home...so it is no surprised to see it be haunted.

Well to be fair by now no matter where you live there's a good chance someone has died there, from old age or otherwise. Haunted places are good and fun with friends, great places to screw around and scare one another

This thread is awesome.

My favourite scared story was when I myself was scared. One Saturday night of my misspent youth I was playing resident evil and my brother  and his best friend were watching me. (I love resident evil just playing it creeps me out!) Anywho, we were home alone and my mom had left for work and so we were in her room with the lights out. Of course my mom came home because I guess she forgot something and so she decides to quietly sneak up on us and roar. Me my brother and his best friend all screamed like girls (luckily I have the excuse of actually being one :P) and my mom teased us about it for years. Was pretty great.

I also worked in a haunted forest thing as well. I got to dress up as a vampire and go in a coffin and I had to scream like bloody murder and pop out. Some people were really scared and others not so much lol.

• Like 1

This thread is awesome.

My favourite scared story was when I myself was scared. One Saturday night of my misspent youth I was playing resident evil and my brother  and his best friend were watching me. (I love resident evil just playing it creeps me out!) Anywho, we were home alone and my mom had left for work and so we were in her room with the lights out. Of course my mom came home because I guess she forgot something and so she decides to quietly sneak up on us and roar. Me my brother and his best friend all screamed like girls (luckily I have the excuse of actually being one :P) and my mom teased us about it for years. Was pretty great.

I also worked in a haunted forest thing as well. I got to dress up as a vampire and go in a coffin and I had to scream like bloody murder and pop out. Some people were really scared and others not so much lol.

Well firstly thankyou for the compliment and secondly LOL, best mum scare ever. Resident evil games are awesome games, although I haven't been scared by one in quite some time since 4 probably. Working in a haunted house or forest or something does sound kinda fun except if you got hit like Poe or your scaring just failed because some ppl are too "tough" to be scared. Why go to a place like that if you're just gonna be all whatever to anything that pops out lol

lol yeah I was pretty insulted when they started talking trash to me I was screaming bloody murder least appreciate the effort! Aww poor Poe.

Got to love moms :)

As for resident evil, zombies creep me out so bad lol. I jump pretty much every time a random zombie I thought was dead decides to gnaw on my leg. I'm so bad watching the walking dead. I'll start semi-shouting at them that the zombies are coming etc as my other half keeps reminding me that they can't hear me and that the people getting eaten by zombies aren't real. Spoilsport.

ps you played/watched resident evil at 4???

• Like 1

lol yeah I was pretty insulted when they started talking trash to me I was screaming bloody murder least appreciate the effort! Aww poor Poe.

Got to love moms :)

As for resident evil, zombies creep me out so bad lol. I jump pretty much every time a random zombie I thought was dead decides to gnaw on my leg. I'm so bad watching the walking dead. I'll start semi-shouting at them that the zombies are coming etc as my other half keeps reminding me that they can't hear me and that the people getting eaten by zombies aren't real. Spoilsport.

ps you played/watched resident evil at 4???

Lol I think we all do that with shows, its great to shout at the tv lol and got to love moms? I dont get that line lol. No I didn't play, watch resident evil at 4 lol, 4 was the last game in the series to scare me in any way is what I meant.... I think I just made myself look stupid... lol

I don't get the "got to love moms" line either.  I definitely don't love my mother or step-mother... 

I really hate zombies...out of all the creatures there are...zombies are the absolute worst.  Give me vampires, witches, and fairies anytime.

• Like 1