Scaring People

Dark_Angel13

spinelli tells a story about how her mother terrified her, her brother, and her brother's best friend

>my mom teased us about it for years.

Dark is amused by this story.

>best mum scare ever

spinelli agrees.

>Got to love moms

This was the conversation's progression regarding mothers. I'm not even a part of this conversation, haha.

• Like 1

Thanks for explaining Emotional Outlet. Yeah, I should've explained better.

Lol, Dark Angel I'm a dolt for not getting Resident Evil 4, my bad. Code Veronica and one are probably my favourites actually. I think I maybe played and not even completed 1 after that one.

Dreamcastor, Zombies are creepy. I love all other fairy tale folks but zombies scare the crap out of me. That one really old zombie movie though is pretty funny. Night of the living dead, definitely something you should watch once in my opinion.

• Like 1

Thanks for explaining Emotional Outlet. Yeah, I should've explained better.

Lol, Dark Angel I'm a dolt for not getting Resident Evil 4, my bad. Code Veronica and one are probably my favourites actually. I think I maybe played and not even completed 1 after that one.

Dreamcastor, Zombies are creepy. I love all other fairy tale folks but zombies scare the crap out of me. That one really old zombie movie though is pretty funny. Night of the living dead, definitely something you should watch once in my opinion.

Zombies are lovable! Give them love!....and flesh :P. I'm planning on getting res evil 6 soon, hopefully it will be an improvement on five, I really miss slow walking dumb zombies over las plagas infected ones.

One of my roommates from DLI found zombies so disturbing that after she read World War Z, she couldn't sleep properly for months. CQ also had a zombie contingency plan, so I guess never let it be said the Air Force isn't prepared for everything.

Zombies don't bother me much personally, but I don't really consume spooky media, haha.

Zombies don't really bother me much either. Don't get me wrong; if a zombie apocalypse ever occured, I'd be terrified. But they don't do much for me in a fictional sense.

I've got a fairly strong stomach, so I can handle gore and other scary things. I dunno, I feel like I've kind of come desensitized to it all.

Except for wasps. And ticks. And primates. I will run screaming from those.

Zombies don't really bother me much either. Don't get me wrong; if a zombie apocalypse ever occured, I'd be terrified. But they don't do much for me in a fictional sense.

I've got a fairly strong stomach, so I can handle gore and other scary things. I dunno, I feel like I've kind of come desensitized to it all.

Except for wasps. And ticks. And primates. I will run screaming from those.

I think the more horrifying things you see or play(meaning games) you kind of become more and more numb to it all to the point where it's just normal, I mean the walking dead is pretty gory and yet I sit there nomming chips while I watch and just laughing at the deaths lol.

So zombies are okay til the apocalypse comes... got it... Now let's all chip in to get either A) Poe locked in a primate cage, the primates covered in wasps and ticks or B ) We have to wait for the planet of the apes to begin

Edited by Dark_Angel13

• 5 weeks later...

I enjoy scaring people. My highschool once made a haunted house I participated in, and it was alot of fun.......for the most part. (Damned people)

And if someone is just messing with me, I don't mind the scare.....my reflexes however.......lol.

Wait til we meet bro, you're fucked! :P I love scaring ppl

• 3 weeks later...

I have never scared any one on purpose  but back in high school me and my friends would take the city bus home  and talking about  bio weapons a nano plagues.  some how  a space would clear around us and  people would seem scared . the odd thing was people seem scared even when we talked about simple stuff like parallel universes. tis was back in 1999