Hello There

Verity

Was talking to a friend over Skype about some forums that were pretty big, and this one came up, so I decided to join.

I like a lot of anime/manga, clearly. I'll get to that in the appropriate forums.

For some info:

I'm Verity, I'm 20.

I have been gaming since I was very little, starting off with Super Mario Bros, and working my way up, sticking with Nintendo and Sony since.

I am an avid RPG player. My absolute favorite series is Final Fantasy, with Pokemon and The Elder Scrolls close behind.

I also play FPS, Turn Based 'Tactics' games, MMOs, and others.

Aside from gaming:

I practice digital design as part of my schooling. I focus on making website templates, as well as user interfaces. I have a hobby in making forum signatures, and other things of that type.

I very much enjoy music. It i the thing I am most passionate about in my life.

I'm also very 'scholarly' in the way that I pursue knowledge. I love learning, especially social sciences, and cosmology.

Feel free to ask anything else.

Hi Verity,

I am glad you decided to join our community, as you can see we try our best to welcome new comers and we hope that there is something one the forum that you will come to love. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

No kidding. I've seen you on dA before. I'm compuuuter. What are the odds of seeing you around these parts? Welcome to Kametsu. Look forward to seeing you around.

Holy crap, that's random! Yeah, I remember you. Your smudge tutorial was really helpful, and your stuff is awesome. Thanks for the welcome, mate.

I've known Pandemonium for years. Probably since around 2004 or 2005. Haven't heard from him in a while though.

Hey, I didn't notice, but we both live in Texas ahah.

And he says because you're never on Aim/Skype haha.

Edited by Verity