Rattle [Sign-Ups] Still Open!

DuLake

So. . . I need to write more and (when I'm here) feel bad that I haven't chipped in to Kametsu Lit very much. As a possible solution, I thought I'd try my hand at a sign-up story, since that limits my personal attachment to the whole thing and hopefully maximizes output. So, if you're bored or stoned enough, please fill out the form at the bottom of the post and I will return in a few days with a thousand or so words.

Please be advised, I'm kind of a dick and WILL mess up whatever character you shoehorn into this form, so, please be creative and don't expect much.

And no, there are no guidelines to content or shape of the story. I'll figure all that out later.

Name:

Appearance:

Career aspiration:

Shitty job they're working instead:

One deviant behavior they most dream of engaging in:

Favorite curse word:

Religious affiliation:

Choice inebriant:

Most loathed song:

(If male) How many inches they add to their penis size in open discussion:

(If female) Highest number of tissues they've ever stuffed in their bra:

Edited by DuLake

I'm not stoned, but I am full of sushi and that is almost the same. Please ruin this character's life.

Name: Jennifer Logan

Appearance: Female No, okay. Short, average build. More androgynous than feminine.

Career aspiration: Superstar Blogger

Shitty job they're working instead: Superstar Maid.

One deviant behavior they most dream of engaging in: Doing it on a client's bed. Maybe peeing on their clothes.

Favorite curse word: Cockwaffle.

Religious affiliation: Let's say she's Christian by name only.

Choice inebriant: Wine coolers. Do you think she is made of money and good taste, come on.

Most loathed song: She feels very strongly about any song by Mumford and Sons.

(If male) How many inches they add to their penis size in open discussion: Six inches

(If female) Highest number of tissues they've ever stuffed in their bra: Is this a thing to count, she relies on gel inserts. Wave of the future. [Half a box]

• Like 1

Name: Lucius Alugan

Appearance: as with many other ""tortured souls"" of severe gothdom, he has a melancholy demeanor, crouching over to hide his height and wearing ridiculous lacy outfits that look more at home in an education video about Mozart than on a modern person, which includes a shirt with lace sleeves and rather tight pants with fancy black boots that have never nor will ever be used for asskicking. his black hair is neck length and sleek, his brown eyes covered by electric blue contacts. he paints his nails black and tends to overdo the eyeliner.

Career aspiration: tortured artist

Shitty job they're working instead: overnight stocker at the local supermarket, specifically in the alchohol department

One deviant behavior they most dream of engaging in: breaking every bottle in the alchohol department he has to stock every night and watch the wine ~~flow like blood~~, whatever that means.

Favorite curse word: by the ghost of your painted gratuitious whore of a grandmother

Religious affiliation: """satanist""" [in reality, he's catholic but saying he's a satanist clearly makes him sound darker.]

Choice inebriate: absinthe

Most loathed song: anything electropop or upbeat, that mocks his eternal struggle.

(If male) How many inches they add to their penis size in open discussion: 5

i'm  negative 600% sorry for this

Edited by Pinkie Pie
  • Like 2

Ah ha! I've developed some kind of weird love for sign-ups, stories and words ... (does that I'm developing deviant behaviour? :blink:

Well, here goes nothing ...

Name: Henna

Appearance: Straight black hair cut short and slanting towards chin, uses black eyeliner a lot and wears a lot of black clothes, large earrings, chains, only wears black boots or sneakers on her feet, has an athletic build and is tall, rarely seen without her black shades covering her eyes or on her hair.

Career aspiration: Singer

Shitty job they're working instead: Magazine proofreader

One deviant behavior they most dream of engaging in: Shooting down people with guns (hehe!)

Favorite curse word: Screw you!

Religious affiliation: None...

Choice inebriant: None...

Most loathed song: Anything by Justin Beiber, One Direction and the rest of the adolescent boys who sound like girls...

Highest number of tissues they've ever stuffed in their bra: None ... (She likes being flat-chested)

Name: "Sir Lancel Aincroft" althought his actual name is Harry

Appearance: When people talk of neckbeards this is the man they think of. He is the epitome of internet denizen and all round nerd. Unkempt and greasy hair, a "beard" that won't grow in properly and enough sweat to coat a thousand DnD maps. He has lost a lot of weight however, every since he decided to join the "Tourney". 

Career aspiration: A true knight, savior of kingdoms and taker of maidens.

Shitty job they're working instead: Cashier at burger king.

One deviant behavior they most dream of engaging in: Unsurprisingly, the defiling of as many maidens as possible, all at the same time.

Favorite curse word: Your mother was a pig and your father smelt of elderberries! 

Religious affiliation: Pastafarian

Choice inebriant: "A good knight does not drink swill!"

Most loathed song: Anything by anyone even mildly attractive

(If male) How many inches they add to their penis size in open discussion: "A knight does not speak of such things!" - Sir Lancel "Harry" Aincroft. But normally 4

Edited by Anras Rune

Name: Joe

Appearance: Tall and skinny

Career aspiration: Footballer

Shitty job they're working instead: Pizza delivery boy

One deviant behavior they most dream of engaging in: Doing the hot lonely housewife he regularly delivers to

Favorite curse word: Bastard!

Religious affiliation: none

Choice inebriant: anything he can get his hands on

Most loathed song: Bieber

(If male) How many inches they add to their penis size in open discussion: 2

• Like 1

There's already a chapter up, haha. I've got a rough for chapter 2 I've got to start editing if I can ever get focused.

More sign-ups means more gore later though, so -- please Kammie-gang -- give me your blood to spill! I promise to be gruesome and unyielding!