Hi

Jakki

So, I'm Jakki, new here, and i always suck at these introductions, I never know what should I say

so, i guess i just say hmm, I found this place by a link from some other FFsite, which I have something about fifty in my favourites, I've been a fan of the series for 7 years

I can't wait for Versus XIII to come out

I have no life, I just play video games or be outside, either and nothing else, just sleep in the middle and listen to music

i maybe finish this later, i also have to fight being on the computer with my brother, so now he won

as you can see i'm weird

hey jakki

hows it going?

glad u decided to join! =]

(unlike those a billion guests that just lurk on the forums..). and yeah, As you can see i'm known as Shinji. been here since the (basically) start of FM and yeah. Hope you have fun here and don't get drunk! =]

oh and i think you'll get along fine. I'm weird as well ... as are most (well some) of the members here. haha

thanks everyone

and yeah I'm Finnish, so at the moment I can speak Finnish, English, Swedish, French, and a little Japanese, I just started studying that

as you can see I like languages and other cultures, Finland is sometimes so blah place

and again i dunno what to say