New But Old :)

Pra7ul

How did you find Kametsu?

While Searching for Anime in Google.

What do you think of the place so far?

This is My First Post So 'll get to know how it is, i liked the Guideline section far.

How active are you planning on being?

I'll try being regular Member, but i'll be going for job training for 6months after 24th nov, its a shame i just came to know what the password and username of my profile was.. :hguit5:

What are your top five anime?

1. Maison Ikkoku

2. Hajime no Ippo

3. GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka)

4. Bakemonogatari+Sequel

5. One Piece

i can add more.. :zedz:

Top five video games?

1. Bioshock+Sequel

2. GTA series

3. NFS Most-Wanted

4. Counter Strike

5. MW3

i dont play game much still i think above mentioned were the ones i liked the most.

What other hobbies do you have?

Swimming, Cycling, Internet Surfing, PhotoShop

Eating nice Food. :feel_good:

and obviously watching anime

Make any graphics?

I can manage to mix stuff up and create something new not a pro in this field, still can manage to be called average.

Do you have any questions for us?

i am not able to edit 'My Setting'

Getting : Sorry, you don't have permission for that! [code #1026]

Edited by Pra7ul

Welcome back! Most everyone tends to find themselves eventually overwhelmed by a lot of obligations--that's just life, haha. We can't expect people to put the forum before real life.

You can't edit a lot of things in your profile until you have 15 posts. While you did join in 2010, with the software swap came the change in user permissions while still Crusader-X. This is one of them.

If you have any other questions, let us know. Otherwise, enjoy your stay!

Hey Pra7ul, good to see you and welcome to Kametsu, lol! You've made some excellent banners over at AniPas. Should try competing in the Banner of the Month Competition we have every month! Emotional Outlet already answered your question. So yeah, hope you enjoy it here and manage to check the forum from time to time. Every one has such busy lives, we can't expect everyone to always have time to come here, lol.. Even I take long gaps of time of not being around from time to time.

Good to see you too Koby ^_^ and thanks for such a warm welcome, i'll try competing in Monthly Banner competition .

Welcome back! Most everyone tends to find themselves eventually overwhelmed by a lot of obligations--that's just life, haha. We can't expect people to put the forum before real life.

You can't edit a lot of things in your profile until you have 15 posts. While you did join in 2010, with the software swap came the change in user permissions while still Crusader-X. This is one of them.

If you have any other questions, let us know. Otherwise, enjoy your stay!

Well that's true life sure is harsh..

15 posts, i better see where i can do that,

-Thanks

Haha, fifteen posts isn't hard. Koby's almost got 10k!

I had ~1,500 more posts that was purged with the data loss and then switching software put everyones post count to that of which was currently still there. You, Emotional Outlet, have been around a long time. You probably remember the 2-4 other restarts we had, where each time I was ~2,000 to ~7,000 posts. I recon, if the forums from Dark Fantasy -> Forgotten Memories -> Kametsu hadn't been restarted so many times, I'd probably have somewhere in the ball park of ~35,000 posts.

• 3 weeks later...