Pokemanz anybody?

dss103

I used to love the Pokemon games. I stopped playing for a long while after Ruby and Sapphire (I played both...) and recently I just tried to pick up the newest one for DS (Diamond I think it was) and it's not really enjoyable to me anymore. The Pokemon have gotten a little too obscure.

has anyone seen the new guys for black and white i know im going to get yelled at but theyre kinda starting to look like digimon

I am not sure what I think of the new black and white starters. I can usually determine what my choice will be pretty easily, but in this case, it's going to be decided by what their evolutions look like.

nah stick with the grass type he is one smug son of a bitch, or you can pick the fire type and name him something funny like bacon lol "bacon was burned" ah priceless

As long as the grass starter in black and white isn't really grass only like bulbasaur and more like turtwig and his evolutions (I like earthquake), I will buy black and white.

Pokemon! Gotta buy' em all!!

As long as the grass starter in black and white isn't really grass only like bulbasaur and more like turtwig and his evolutions (I like earthquake), I will buy black and white.

im sorry has it been so long since you played the original that you forgot that bulbasaur was a grass AND poison type?

about the new starters

since diamond and pearl i have been under the opinion that the new pokemon have been drawn by 5 year olds in japan forced to work in a factory and fed crack seems i was right i mean a fucking fire pig!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!? um you combine fire with a pig and you get pork the other white meat and that grass thing makes me wanna impale it on a stick and roast is slowly over an open fire that water otter makes me wanna blow its brains out i mean ugh if i ever got black im sad to admit that ofr the first time i would catch another pokemon just so i could let that ugly starter go into the wild to die if there was a raging hungry snorlax bout to eat me i would not be ashamed to throw my starter out and run like hell

thats my rant anyways i loved the originals up to gold and silver still play them on emulator

im sorry has it been so long since you played the original that you forgot that bulbasaur was a grass AND poison type?

about the new starters

since diamond and pearl i have been under the opinion that the new pokemon have been drawn by 5 year olds in japan forced to work in a factory and fed crack seems i was right i mean a fucking fire pig!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!? um you combine fire with a pig and you get pork the other white meat and that grass thing makes me wanna impale it on a stick and roast is slowly over an open fire that water otter makes me wanna blow its brains out i mean ugh if i ever got black im sad to admit that ofr the first time i would catch another pokemon just so i could let that ugly starter go into the wild to die if there was a raging hungry snorlax bout to eat me i would not be ashamed to throw my starter out and run like hell

thats my rant anyways i loved the originals up to gold and silver still play them on emulator

3 Words: Tile Layer Pro.

Only use this if you own the game and download it. i haven't tested a DS game on it, but normally, it edits sprites. i make my pokemon look cool ( and make the rival look worse than normal).

• 1 month later...

I've been playing Pokemon for a VERY long time. I have beaten Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Diamond, Platinum, and Heart Gold.

One of my favorite series ever. I'm going get Pokemon White when it comes out.

I started playing pokemon type games when I was in say....early highschool maybe? Got back into it again after I got married, my husband thinks he's the Pokemaster. I swear that man can sing the entire pokerap by heart. I have soul silver right now and would love to get the new ones when they come out. No doubt I will.

I want to be the best

There ever was

To beat all the rest

Yeah, that's my cause

Electrode, Diglett, Nidoran, Mankey

Venusaur, Rattata, Fearow, Pidgey

Seaking, Jolteon, Dragonite, Gastly

Ponyta, Vaporeon, Poliwrath, Butterfree

(Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all - Pokémon!)

I'll search across the land

Look far and wide

Release from my hand

The power that's inside

Venomoth, Poliwag, Nidorino, Golduck

Ivysaur, Grimer, Victreebel, Moltres

Nidoking, Farfetch'd, Abra, Jigglypuff

Kingler, Rhyhorn, Clefable, Wigglytuff

(Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all -

Gotta catch 'em all - Pokémon!)

Zubat, Primeape, Meowth, Onix

Geodude, Rapidash, Magneton, Snorlax

Gengar, Tangela, Goldeen, Spearow

Weezing, Seel, Gyarados, Slowbro

(Gotta catch 'em all - gotta catch 'em all

Gotta catch 'em all - gotta catch 'em all)

(Gotta catch 'em all - Pokémon!)

Kabuto, Persian, Paras, Horsea

Raticate, Magnemite, Kadabra, Weepinbell

Ditto, Cloyster, Caterpie, Sandshrew

Bulbasaur, Charmander, Golem, Pikachu

At least one hundred and fifty

Or more to see

To be a Pokémon Master

Is my destiny

Alakazam, Doduo, Venonat, Machoke

Kangaskhan, Hypno, Electabuzz, Flareon

Blastoise, Poliwhirl, Oddish, Drowzee

Raichu, Nidoqueen, Bellsprout, Starmie

Metapod, Marowak, Kakuna, Clefairy

Dodrio, Seadra, Vileplume, Krabby

Likitung, Tauros, Weedle, Nidoran

Machop, Shellder, Porygon, Hitmonchan

Articuno, Jynx, Nidorina, Beedrill

Haunter, Squirtle, Chansey, (Pokémon!)

Parasect, Exeggcute, Muk, Dewgong

Pidgeotto, Lapras, Vulpix, Rhydon

At least one hundred and fifty

Or more to see

To be a Pokémon Master

Is my destiny

Charizard, Machamp, Pinsir, Koffing

Dugtrio, Golbat, Staryu, Magikarp

Ninetales, Ekans, Omastar

Scyther, Tentacool, Dragonair, Magmar

Sandslash, Hitmonlee, Psyduck, Arcanine

Eevee, Exeggutor, Kabutops, Zapdos

Dratini, Growlithe, Mr. Mime, Cubone

Graveler, Voltorb, Gloom, (We're almost home!)

(Gotta catch 'em all - Pokémon!)

Charmeleon, Wartortle

Mewtwo, Tentacruel, Aerodactyl

Omanyte, Slowpoke

Pidgeot, Arbok

That's all, folks!

Now THAT'S Pokemon!

I literally sang that whole thing while reading this. xD

Well I said to myself: "After HeartGold I'm done. It's official, they'll never do anything new."

I played most the games up till Diamond and Pearl. I got Diamond waaaaay after release and like some of the few new additions. HeartGold had a new few coats of polish, but I got bored. BORED.

Same battles, against the same pokemon, with the same goal, same four move set-up, same sprites that don't move, same everything.

Then I saw Black and White. More than just aesthetics I think they might finally be moving in the right direction. Hopefully. Probably....Okay maybe not.