Remaking Resident Evil Movies

Blackcat

If you were given a task to re-make the resident evil movies to improve them, How would you do it. what tweaks would you make to the storyline and what cast members would you change ??

me personally would try make them more like the games because i think the games were alot better then the movies

Hmm well I would keep the first movie as is and remake the rest of them, as for the changes I agree that they should be more like the games/ Cut out the part where Chris some how manages to punch a bolder out his way in Resi 5 lol.

Edited by AnimeCrazy

Hmm well I would keep the first movie as is and remake the rest of them, as for the changes I agree that they should be more like the games/ Cut out the part where Chris some how manages to punch a bolder out his way in Resi 5 lol.

haha that was one of my favorite parts XD

btw who is in your avatar/sig and what anime is he from

Edited by Snowflake101

I would make the films more damn realistic! I mean come on, that friggin' Alice managed to take on Nemesis by herself, barehanded, yet in the game he was the most persistent and terrifying thing ever. Not to mention the fact that he just outright refused to die.

The current films are a mockery of what the games were. Paul Anderson done an extremely terrible job directing these films. You just know he was going for cheap thrills and playing to the sexual urges of Resi fanboys. That's not film making. The first film was alright, but they got worse with each sequel.

If I had control of the movies, I would stay true to the games. If I didn't have rights to the main characters, I would write a story that runs parallel to the events of Raccoon City with completely original characters. (Once started an RP following this idea and it worked very well, and even came to an explosive ending. :D ) The BOWs would be a heck of a lot more frightening and intimidating, and the characters would be a lot more believable. I wouldn't go bringing in characters from the games for the sole purpose of exciting the fans. They would have to have a solid purpose, otherwise it's just utterly pointless, and tarnishes who are otherwise really cool characters.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...