Newbie on your forum

Blackcat

Oh haha :D

• How did you find Kametsu?

Through google, Was searching for an anime forum :) this one came up.

• What do you think of the place so far?

I like it, So many things to chat about and so many topics to post in. Also very friendly people.

• How active are you planning on being?

About as active as one can be :D Probably be online most of the time when im home

• What are your top five anime?

1. Blackcat

2.Highschool of the dead

3.Kyou Kara Maoh

4.Naruto/Naruto shippuden

5.Bleach

• Top five video games?

1.Resident evil series

2.Final Fantasy series

3.Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm generations

4.Battlefield 3

5.Call of duty:MW 3

• What other hobbies do you have?

I like watching lots of movies/tv shows, Playing MMORPG games, Going ice skating, Shopping for stuff, Going out to restaurants with my friends and cooking.

• Make any graphics?

I assume you mean in photoshop, sigs/avatars and such. well i have made a few but im not good at it, still a beginner.

• Do you have any questions for us?

Uhm, not really :) But if i think of one, I'll be sure to ask.

Do you have any for me :) ??

Shes a bombay :) black little cutie

• Like 2

Yes, I have a question. Why are you so awesome and how good are you at ice skating?

I ice skate in the sense that I put on the shoes and then wobble helplessly for the duration of the visit at the rink. Once on the ice, I cling to the edge and weep openly for my safety. Sometimes I go forward.

tumblr_m9gcuoBe0o1qzckow.gif

I'm not that awesome haha, I'm good enough to be able to skate around fast, I can skate backwards. Not fast but backwards lol...

One of my friends is a pretty good skater--he can do that thing where he jumps and does a spin. Whatever that's called, haha. An axel? I don't know what they're teaching them at the Air Force Academy, but he's also doing things like archery and training hawks for hunting.

Basically they're turning him into a supervillain.

Difficult to enforce. Koby's been wanting a mod for the forum to make it so people get suspended if they don't post a certain amount within so many months, but it looks like it doesn't exist. It's at a good value right now, I think--I'm not completely familiar with the numbers. Koby or Ren would likely have a better idea.

My my my! Very interesting read all the post here. Hi, I be Rei! It be nice to meet you. I hoping you liking it here and it be awesome to see you so active. I really hope you keep it up. If you ever have any questions...don't be afraid to ask. :)

Hawkester...you really should be more into the rest of Kametsu. :) There is more than just games. ;)

• Like 1

My my my! Very interesting read all the post here. Hi, I be Rei! It be nice to meet you. I hoping you liking it here and it be awesome to see you so active. I really hope you keep it up. If you ever have any questions...don't be afraid to ask. :)

Hawkester...you really should be more into the rest of Kametsu. :) There is more than just games. ;)

Hi, Thanks for the welcome =) Im loving the forum so far, Very friendly people. :3 I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone :)

Word of advice, I can get off-topic quite easily :P

But games...

Sword Art Online, its a really good anime worth watching.

YES! Another person who like Sword Art Online. I have to say, Kirito is amazing whether it be anime, light novels or the not so good manga :D

Edited by Hawkester