Newbie on your forum

Blackcat

Shazi is in Australia, isn't she? I think she's busy with school though.

Welcome to the forum, Snowflake! We have a little intro form in a sticky if you'd like to fill that out. Otherwise, let us know if you have any questions and enjoy your stay!

tumblr_m9gcraReGL1qzckow.gif

Sorry i disappeared, Had to go out to get some food for my kitten =)

Oh wow :) so many posts :3 Thank you all for the warm welcome ^_^ Uhm, I can't seem to find the intro form.

Good to meet you all :)

Feel free to PM me anytime if you want to chat/ask me something.

Hello there :)

My name is Steph, I'm 20, female and living in Brisbane, Australia.

If you would like to know anything else about me, Feel free to ask

Looking forward to posting with you all and making lots of friends =)

Cya.

Brisbane eh? Nice, finally have another Aussie on here, NSW myself haha. Could you tell us what kind of anime you're into and if you're a gamer or not? Anything you'd like to share really anime wise, gaming wise etc =) Welcome too

I love anime like "Black cat, Guyver, Naruto, Bleach, DNAngel, Saiyuki, Kyou Kara Maoh, Fullmetal Alchemist:brotherhood, .hack//sign". They are my favorite anime :)

Yes, I love games XD Especially RPG like final fantasy, Kingdom hearts or MMORPG like Ragnarok online, WoW or Final fantasy 11/14.

I also love fighting games like Dragonball z or Naruto ones. But my most favorite games are the Resident evil series XD have not played 6 yet but i really really want to :D

Edited by Emotional Outlet

Hello there :)

My name is Steph, I'm 20, female and living in Brisbane, Australia.

If you would like to know anything else about me, Feel free to ask

Looking forward to posting with you all and making lots of friends =)

Cya.

Welcome Steph, glad to see another Aussie join the Kametsu forums, I also live in Queensland. Im sure you will fit in at the forum just fine, if you have any questions feel free to ask myself or any of the others who have dropped in to say hello, we are all very helpful here.

Once again have a great time and I will see you around.

I very much like this website/forum :D its fun and there is soo much stuff to post about here =) I would very much like to donate but unfortunately the only way i can do that is if i could pay with my phone XD I dont have a credit card or debit card. Some sites i have been on before have had options where you can call a number to donate via mobile phone :) If you had that, i would very much like to pitch it and help out :3

Wait you guys live in Queensland as well? :o Dark don't tell me you live in Queensland too? That would be scary considering we have the whole of Australia to range from.

I love anime like "Black cat, Guyver, Naruto, Bleach, DNAngel, Saiyuki, Kyou Kara Maoh, Fullmetal Alchemist:brotherhood, .hack//sign". They are my favorite anime :)

Sweet another person who likes Black Cat :D

Sorry i disappeared, Had to go out to get some food for my kitten =)

Oh wow :) so many posts :3 Thank you all for the warm welcome ^_^ Uhm, I can't seem to find the intro form.

Aww, what kind of kitty? I have two cats of my own. They are hellions and like to cry at me so they can go outside.

The Intro form is here, under "New Crusaders".

And if you guys keep posting one word posts, I'm going to PM you the rules like five times a day until you stop, haha.

tumblr_m9gclke0QX1qzckow.gif