Play Xbox 360 on your computer :D

cloud1414

Now I can play my xbox 360 on my netbook. Wanna know how? I'll tell you :D

All you need is a capture card, an xbox 360, an Ethernet cable, and a program names virtual dub.

First go into connect to on start, select show all connections, then select both wireless network and local network, right click and select bridge connections.

That way you can make your netbook a wireless router so you dont have to spend $100 on the xbox version lol.

Then connect the av cables to the capture card and plug it into the usb port.

Then wait for windows to install the drivers, then that is done.

Then download Virtual Dub from their website, its free and virus free, only about 6mb. awesome little program.

Now open that program, click capture avi under file. Then when that opens up select your capture card under driver select. and there you go, you can get audio playback on your computer also but it will make it lag D: but you dont really need audio if your listening to music lol

I was able to get this working at panera :D but their network was on strict so i wasnt able to get into one match on halo, but i was able to connect to live :D

Now I can play my xbox really anywhere in my house now so its really awesome.

I hope you guys like this little trick :D

• 3 weeks later...