• Android 18
    • Yamcha
    • Krillin
    • Broly
    • Goten
    • Cooler
    • Tien
    • Master Roshi

I've seen a few posts on favourite DBZ character but no polls, Rep also mentioned on the topic Fav DBZ character that they could make one but they didnt. So now I'm making one (hopefully it works) I put down all the characters who where major and a few secondary ones who I know people like, myself included. I havent included anyone that wasnt really a recurring character so hopefully everyone will be pleased with this. If I've missed someone then let me know and I'll edit it =)

I predict Goku or Vegeta receiving the top votes because they're the strongest but this isnt a poll for strongest character, it's for your favourite character so post your votes accordingly please =)

Edited by Dark_Angel13

I prefer Future Trunks and I don't consider Future Trunks and the Trunks of the original timeline the same character because of their experiences in the end the Trunks of this timeline turned out to be a complete woman chaser who never developed his fighting potential past Super Saiyan 1 aside from merging to form Gotenks, which by the way Gotenks was probably the funniest character of the show.

I wish you'd have a different option between the two Trunks.

My second favorite would be Teen Gohan (cell saga), but he was still a bit iffy with his whole ideal and then getting the Saiyan ego that ended up resulting in the death of Future Trunks and Goku. I ended up completely disliking Gohan after that point, especially with the whole Great Saiyaman saga and such. Mystic Gohan only slightly redeemed himself, but then he was pretty much beat without ever really showcasing his abilities. So I guess, my vote would probably end up going to either Tien or Piccolo as I have no gripes about either of them, and I'd rather not vote for the Trunks of this timeline. Really is a shame though.

I was going to put future Trunks too but thought just throwing down Trunks would be enough, I'll fix it for you. The reason I didn't put down gotenks or vegeto is because they're technically two people fused so you can't really consider them one character. Piccolo and Tien are some of my favourites, in the shows they weren't so strong once Vegeta showed up but in the games Tien and Piccolo could throw down with even Goku and win if you played them well enough. Plus in the show when Tien was fighting Cell he showed that he was still strong enough to dish out a lot of damage and even keep Cell at bay for a while.

Will put up future Trunks now and you can revote if you wish =)

I was going to put future Trunks too but thought just throwing down Trunks would be enough, I'll fix it for you. The reason I didn't put down gotenks or vegeto is because they're technically two people fused so you can't really consider them one character. Piccolo and Tien are some of my favourites, in the shows they weren't so strong once Vegeta showed up but in the games Tien and Piccolo could throw down with even Goku and win if you played them well enough. Plus in the show when Tien was fighting Cell he showed that he was still strong enough to dish out a lot of damage and even keep Cell at bay for a while.

Will put up future Trunks now and you can revote if you wish =)

That's one thing I disliked about Dragon Ball Z, though honestly all shounen seem to follow this trait.

The main character gets so overwhelmingly powerful that no one else really matters much at all by end game. Z technically was meant for the Z Warriors by name, however once Saiyans appeared, then Super Saiyans there was no hope for any regular Earthling Human to stand a chance of keeping up.

I estimate even Tien, who was arguably the strongest Earthling by the end of Z (mainly because Krillin and Yamcha pretty much said screw it and stopped training), probably could only take on Android 17 or 18 but not both of them, possibly if he was lucky at most. His fight against Cell wasn't really much of a fight, he was giving it all to simply stall Cell. He didn't manage to actually even scratch him, but he did succeed in stalling just enough before running completely out of energy. If Goku hadn't shown up, Tien would have certainly been killed with little effort. Piccolo on the other hand fused with Nail, then fused back with Kami and still ended up only just barely being stronger than Android 17 at the time of their fight. Chances are, by the end of Z though, he could have taken out all of the actual Androids (16, 17, 18, 19, 20) and even Cell after absorbing 17 by himself, but still, their power pales in comparison to Perfect Cell, much less Buu. So even the strongest non-Saiyan of the Z Warriors wasn't even equal to a true Super Saiyan 2 by end of Z.

I disliked it too, especially since Tien was always one of my favourite characters, his attacks are quick and strong...well by human standards they are. True that Tien never even scratched Second form Cell I think it was, perhaps it was third but he still managed to stall him and Cell was a strong opponent so for me that was a moment when it was like YES! finally a human helping out again. Once Frieza was killed none of the human characters really had a part anymore and all became side characters which is sad considering they're importance in Dragon Ball.

Piccolo was an interesting character and I always enjoyed seeing him in the anime.

There's something I've always wondered about Dragon Ball Z, Goku is a saiyan and up to a certain point had his tail so he could morph. What I've wondered is what would it be like if a super saiyan lvl 4 suddenly shifted into that form. I haven't seen the parts with Broly so if he did it then ignore my wondering lol. I'm currently watching DBZ again, I've remembered a lot but there also seems to be a fair bit I've forgotten too.

There's something I've always wondered about Dragon Ball Z, Goku is a saiyan and up to a certain point had his tail so he could morph. What I've wondered is what would it be like if a super saiyan lvl 4 suddenly shifted into that form. I haven't seen the parts with Broly so if he did it then ignore my wondering lol. I'm currently watching DBZ again, I've remembered a lot but there also seems to be a fair bit I've forgotten too.

Well they had to go Golden Oozaru after Super Saiyan 3 the initial time and gain control before being able to become Super Saiyan 4

, though all of that was in GT.

Vegeta got a cheat to get there as he never actually truly became anything stronger than Super Saiyan 2 on his own.

Well they had to go Golden Oozaru after Super Saiyan 3 the initial time and gain control before being able to become Super Saiyan 4

, though all of that was in GT.

Vegeta got a cheat to get there as he never actually truly became anything stronger than Super Saiyan 2 on his own.

Ah I see, well that's cool enough and of course Vegeta cheated, sure he's my favourite but he's still evil at heart so cheating is in his nature haha

1 vote for Tien? And it's me of coarse. Lame!!! You people need to realize Tien saved the universe. He nearly destroyed Cell and taught Goku moves that he still used into GT.

:ewhz:

Actually as Koby said early, in his battle with Cell Tien was basically stalling him, he never actually did any real damage and by the time help showed up he was weak and wouldn't have lasted much longer

1 vote for Tien? And it's me of coarse. Lame!!! You people need to realize Tien saved the universe. He nearly destroyed Cell and taught Goku moves that he still used into GT.

Actually as Koby said early, in his battle with Cell Tien was basically stalling him, he never actually did any real damage and by the time help showed up he was weak and wouldn't have lasted much longer

Let's say your fighting the most powerful creature in the anime up to this point and you're getting tired then someone stronger shows up.. You can :

A: Say "I got it." and possibly die to be wished back another day.

B: Let someone more powerdul take a crack at it.

I'd go with B if my alternative was a possible death while someone whos a friend and more powerful sits by and watches.

Edited by EbbedAway