What OS do you run?

Clobclark

What OS do you currently use?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. What OS do you currently use?

Bloated Windows 7 Professional box. In addition, two Virtual Machines,one running on Ubuntu 12.04, and the other on Windows 7 Ultmate.

My main OS would have to be Win7, but I also have WinXP on my netbook while I wait for Aurora to be finished. I try to use linux whenever possible though, and always have atleast one distro installed with Windows. The linux distros that I use are CrunchBang[#!], BackTrack, Aurora[when its finished], Ultimate[ubuntu], and OpenSUSE. At the moment CrunchBang is by far my favorite, any when put on a thumbdrive can be a real live saver.

Backtrack is barely Linux :P. I love Windows, none of that Mac crap for me :).

My main OS would have to be Win7, but I also have WinXP on my netbook while I wait for Aurora to be finished. I try to use linux whenever possible though, and always have atleast one distro installed with Windows. The linux distros that I use are CrunchBang[#!], BackTrack, Aurora[when its finished], Ultimate[ubuntu], and OpenSUSE. At the moment CrunchBang is by far my favorite, any when put on a thumbdrive can be a real live saver.

Backtrack is barely Linux :P. I love Windows, none of that Mac crap for me :).

What about Backtrack would be considered "non-linux" material?

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Windows 7 Pro 64bit (I wonder if there is any benefit using 32bit?)

If your pc is a 64bit and I think it is, as it let you install Windows 7 Pro 64bit, then there is no benefit in using 32bit as your pc is capable of using 64bits per second why would one want to decrease the speed with going back to 32bit? right?

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...