Recommendations??

JE9

i'm looking for sum what short seires of anime. nothing like Naruto, or Bleach long. anybody know of anything good?? also, anybody know of any good manga i should check out?? thanks, all : ]

Well what type of short series you looking for? Comedy, Romance, Action, etc..? Ninja's, Alchemist, Soul Reapers, Samurai's, Pirates, etc? Give us some information like that.. that you like, so we know what to recommend you more. Tell us some of your favorites as well, then we can also give recommendations like if you like "a"... you might like "b". xD

Also by short do you mean like 5-6 episodes, 11-13 episodes.. or up to 22-26 episodes?

heh, ok. i'ma big Fullmetal Alchemist fan. n my other most favorite iz BECK. it really doesn't matter ta mee what kinda series it may be, action, romance, demons. just sum then a bit good. i'm looking for a series with about 20-25 episode range. nothing more than 40, just for now. i don't have much space ta store them all. but next month i will, cuz i'll have access to a terabyte exturnal hard dive. pleny of space. but i wanna watch videos now on my PS3. i really don't like Bleach, n not quite a fan of Naruto.

• 3 weeks later...