Breaking Bad

Zangou

Season 5 is going to start very shortly on July 15, 2012. I caught up with this show recently and it was quite good, with each season better than the last. There was a lot about the show that reminded me of Death Note: the moral ambiguity, the strategic planning, even the relative who is a law enforcement officer. However, instead of the supernatural, this ingenious show realistically demostrates the power of chemistry. If during chemistry class, you've ever thought to yourself "I'll never use this stuff in real life," this is the show for you!

The down side is that season 5 is the final season and will be divided into two 8 episode half-seasons, with the second half premiering the summer of 2013. I'm conflicted about whether to watch it now, or summon the patience to watch both halves together next year.

Anyone else watch or like this show? What do you think of the decision to split the final season up?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

should be more comments on this thread, Breaking Bad for me, is the greatest show in recent memory. Highly recommend it to all. It's morally and intellectually ambiguous and has  got that over-the-top WTF nature of shows like Code Geass and Death Note but is much more.....realistic? and acceptable than any anime. There are NO plotholes at all. Some of the characters are unbelievable too.  WATCH IT!

Edited by RazorDan

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...