Latest Sig

Guest Alchemist

i don't really dig the colour nor the whole wavy effect that u've got going on there.

Colours don't appear to be 'strong' enough to capture my attention.

also the wavy effects defeat the purpose of your text face. u should use a font that matches the background or whatever the ongoing theme that you got going on.

Text doesn't seem to go well with the effects of the background. Overall signature seems pretty nice looking, but it just isn't very appealing. The color's need to be brought out a little more, add some depth to it. It just seems flat to me. You could perhaps add a little more contrast, work with the lighting a little, and replace the wavy thing with something else.

Text doesn't seem to go well with the effects of the background. Overall signature seems pretty nice looking, but it just isn't very appealing. The color's need to be brought out a little more, add some depth to it. It just seems flat to me. You could perhaps add a little more contrast, work with the lighting a little, and replace the wavy thing with something else.

that's basically what i said :P haha