Alliteration poem

I just threw a poem together on a whim, I was bored and feeling lazy so I wrote one about laziness. It should be read like a slam poem. Anyways, here you go!

Forsooth! A steadily sleeping someone seen as sluggish by society. Their system of self-stimulus steadily failing to successfully serve, slacking sorrowfully as they sprawl. This sight, a swelling style among the stages of lifespan, is snowballing significantly through the statuses of society. Since the spread of simplistic surviving, sloth stands and snatches the susceptible youth so sleeping sears the serenity of exercise. Still, several standards can save the sound souls of self, so start the séance and sacrifice slowness shorn of sadness. Supremely, self-stimulus must shock the surprised sloth away using a salmagundi of sanctioned specialties and sports. Secondly, a selection of substitutes must supplement to sustain steadfast struggle versus sleepiness. Someone setting their sights on spirited strain will switch from supine to super. Solely a saturation of synergy can set a sentience to sophistication and success.

Edited by Emotional Outlet