DDLA problems

hagi

DDLA sent out an email saying Paypal terminated their account and stole their money and that they had no way of paying for upcoming bills. Thus I'd probably assume that just as I stated when they first opened, they wouldn't last long and are probably gone for good.

DDLA sent out an email saying Paypal terminated their account and stole their money and that they had no way of paying for upcoming bills. Thus I'd probably assume that just as I stated when they first opened, they wouldn't last long and are probably gone for good.

if they really are gone for good, then that means most of the links that are from DDLA are most likely dead and that means we would have to clean up the downloads index again?

if they really are gone for good, then that means most of the links that are from DDLA are most likely dead and that means we would have to clean up the downloads index again?

We'll wait and see.

Though I did warn people not to use them anyhow, so if it's true, I'd have to laugh.

We'll wait and see.

Though I did warn people not to use them anyhow, so if it's true, I'd have to laugh.

that seems a bit harsh koby, but then again you did warn them, but i do feel sorry for the persons that took premiums from DDLA cause if they really are gone then those persons with premiums would be out some serious amount of money.

well i guess its best if i start re-uploading the series i had on DDLA to jumbofiles or mediafire then. this is going to be a some what long night.:confuse:

At least cleaning up the dead DDLA links will be a lot easier than it was to clean up the dead MU links, haha. And it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they got shut down for whatever reason.

For what it's worth, I can't get to the site either, but I wasn't an avid user and can't attest to whether this is indicative of them going belly-up or what.

Damn it seems allot of people could not give them the benefit of the doubt, I really do not like being the one to make people eat their words but it looks like they might be back soon.

All other Servers are working but the main webserver and the fileserver in that location was ceased atm

In the end they still a new company in this game during these dreadful times so something like this should be expected.

Oh yeah before threads start being trashed should we not wait atleast a week or two before the process begins.

When last did you check? Their site is completely gone.

I mean before that. People seemed to hate them even when they were working, why is that? I always thought that they were better than some of the other sharing sites like RS and FF.

I mean before that. People seemed to hate them even when they were working, why is that? I always thought that they were better than some of the other sharing sites like RS and FF.

It's not that people hate them exactly, but rather that they made it obvious their service was strictly for pirating anime.

1) the name of the site.

2) the copyrighted One Piece image used in their logo, which they didn't have the rights to use as such for a business.

Because of #1 though, we knew, if they ever targeted anime downloads it'd be one of the first to be hit.

The owners were complete idiots.

Hum. I guess it had to happen sooner or later, as Koby said they were making their anime piracy way too obvious. I'll still wait a bit to see if they come back up before deleting my DDLA links, anyway it's not a loss since I only uploaded to DDLA from jumbofiles.