Hardest Video Game You've EVER Played!

firealchemist

this video took 7000 hours to produce:

from level 1 to level 99 on diablo 2 lod requires extreme skill in the use of the character that your using and knowledge of how to build them not to die.

This is my first lvl 99 character

i have also leveled 2 more

#1 deku - level 99 hammerdin

#2 alex-mann - level 99 hammerdin #1 uswest sc ladder held for 4 months

#3 digimon - level 99 hammerdin #1 uswest sc ladder held for 5 months

//(Please note a ladder is 6 months long now)

majoras mask was a fun challenge so was ocarnia of time in the level of skill

I got all items for majoras mask - no exceptions

for ocarnia of time the only thing i did not do was upgrade my deku bag from 20 to 30

finding the 4th bottle was hard but not impossible same with the ice arrow just took attention to detail i did not have at the time when i played it. 1998 vs back in 2010 when i went back and got it.

For wind waker im still getting all the maps/ heart pieces / figurines and i enjoy the challenge!

Oddly most of the time I go to my private oasis and just play the puzzle game.

• 6 months later...

I have a new one. One that has seriously hampered any forms of sanity while I play the game. Let me elaborate.

I am a huge Homeworld fan. For those that don't know what that is, tis a game that was released in 1999 and spawned two sequels; Homeworld: Cataclysm in 2000 (a glorified expansion pack) and Homeworld 2 in 2003, a sequel that lived up to the doctrine of the first, if not somewhat simplistic in comparison. Anyhoo, Homeworld had an original, somewhat biblical style plot but the reason twas so amazing was the ambition and style of game it was. It was a space sim RTS with 3D combat, big laser ships and some serious replayability. the online action was tense and tactical in both games, the art style was amazing and the game is up there with my all time favourites, but alas disaster struck when Sierra was declared bankrupt and defunct and disappeared. All hopes for a sequel (until recently) were dashed against the rocks.

But praise be too those industrious modders of the world. One such modder, beghins, created a mod with his team that has gone down in the annuls of history as epic in scale. It added much needed complexity to the somewhat simple game that was Homeworld 2, and was aptly name the Complex mod. Everything has been revamped, with one race getting 30 new ships (much to my chargin, but anyhoo) and the other getting 10. New gameplay mechanics and even better AI.

Now, with that cleared up, I move on too why this game has become the hardest game i have ever played or even heard of. The new AI is absolutely brutal, the gameplay is complex that it can get downright confusing and the very nature of the game means that any mistake is costly; both economically and mentally. The game pushes you too an extreme I have never had in my long time gaming, to the point I almost broke my computer screen in disgust as two fully decked out battlecruisers (which are large, anit capital ships that are armed to the teeth) I had just bought and warped in were ambushed by a juggernaut (essentially a giant nuclear bomb launcher that is designed to ram into its targets) and were righteously ass raped by this unassuming little bastard. Yet I love it. The challenge is immense.

If anyone wants to try out a game that punishes you till you achieve perfection yet you love it till you do, I suggest you try it.

I've never played Dark Souls, but if it's as difficult as people say, it's probably way overstepped the boundary between difficult and enjoyable, haha.

I don't have fun playing games that are too difficult for me any more than I find any real enjoyment in playing games that are too easy. I Wanna Be The Guy is fun to watch other people play for the first time and get frustrated with the random stuff that kills them, but I've never played through completely it myself--it's not fun and it just makes me mad.

I've never played Dark Souls, but if it's as difficult as people say, it's probably way overstepped the boundary between difficult and enjoyable, haha.

When I first played this game I'm pretty sure I found out I was a masochist (lol). That game was so damn painful, no reason why I stuck with it!

I'd have to say the hardest game I know of would either be Dark Souls or it's predecessor, Demon's Souls. Though I must say Demon's Souls was alot more about luck so I'm not sure if that counts as difficult.