Jumbofiles errors ?

Neko-fish

Hi,I was wondering just what is up over at jumbofiles ..last few days this is all I get when I to download a file "session expired" ... "error generating link" ???

they doing more work on their site servers?

also I tried not being logged in to download a random file .....

heck ..just where did the actual download link go ...so much ads ..and you get redirected to some page to get a "downloader" ....not theirs either ...they get hijacked or something?

anyone know just whats going on??? and if so do you know how or when they plan to get it all fixed????

Edit ... plus where did the "news" link disappear to from the home page 0_o ????

Jumbofile works fine for me. What downloads are you trying to download, I just wanna double check the ones your using myself if that is ok?

And stupid question but I have to ask, are you clicking the download link above the file descrption?

Looks like this:

Download File <---------- This one here

Naruto Shippuden Episode 1.mkv (336Mb)

There are plenty of ad's on that site that look like download links.

No I was having the same problem over the weekend. JumboFiles wouldn't let me download my own files, I kept getting a session expired message. I tried all the typical stuff like clearing cache/cookie, but oddly the only thing that would fix it was to download while not logged in. Seemed like a problem on their end.

No I was having the same problem over the weekend. JumboFiles wouldn't let me download my own files, I kept getting a session expired message. I tried all the typical stuff like clearing cache/cookie, but oddly the only thing that would fix it was to download while not logged in. Seemed like a problem on their end.

Try running a virus scanner and then run MalwareBytes ANtiMalware, you may have a virus, worm, SpyWare, or something else.

Jumbofile works fine for me. What downloads are you trying to download, I just wanna double check the ones your using myself if that is ok?

And stupid question but I have to ask, are you clicking the download link above the file descrption?

Looks like this:

Download File <---------- This one here

Naruto Shippuden Episode 1.mkv (336Mb)

There are plenty of ad's on that site that look like download links.

..lmao ..yes !..I was clicking on the correct link(that one ,..yup! ).... but I did retried the same file tonight at around 10:30 and it seems to have went smoothly with no problems ....I guess they were having server troubles after all and they fixed it.... plus all those ads(big square ugly things) ....they are totally gone ...maybe was all those ads that made the problems ...???..I'm just glad its all working like it should!

thank-you so much for replying so fast

the file was "ai no kusabi ova 3" a Yaio anime series ....was worth the waiting time :)