Who would want to see Sasuke Kick Madara's butt?

Leviathan

That's if he could stand against Madara in the first place..

What you are saying is right. But from what we are seeing Naruto might kill Tobi. And since Naruto is destined to fight Sasuke, wouldn't you want Sasuke to be worthy enough to fight him when the time comes. As i see it Sasuke can only become worthy to take on Naruto IF he can also beat someone equally powerful as to Tobi.

What you are saying is right. But from what we are seeing Naruto might kill Tobi. And since Naruto is destined to fight Sasuke, wouldn't you want Sasuke to be worthy enough to fight him when the time comes. As i see it Sasuke can only become worthy to take on Naruto IF he can also beat someone equally powerful as to Tobi.

I agree with you.

I would much rather see Sauske get his butt kicked to be honest. I don't know why I just hate him!

Personally I hate Sasuke too. But I am also a guy who loves exciting things. If the final battle took place between Naruto and Sasuke then I would like Sasuke to be worth Naruto's time. I mean if Naruto ends up killing Tobi, then the only thing which can make Sasuke worth Naruto's time is if he can also beat someone equally powerfull.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It would definitely be a fight for the determination of the strongest Uchiha ever. I would love the manga to get around to that. But, on the other hand I strongly believe that Naruto should be the one to defeat the final antagonist, you know. But either way I'm fine. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...