how is this possible?

jobonline20

hello,

this is the problem i'm facing.

i'm currently downloadng one-piece anime from a folder link of mediafire file host. http://www.mediafire.com/?y2hawvkoc1tyb

kam link: [MF] One Piece [480p] (Sub)

the problem is when i click on the link it loads the MF page and says folder not found. but i have some 10 episodes in my jdownloader from that folder which is downloading finely. how is this possible, is it only me that can't see the folder, or is it hidden.

it was good collection of mini-encodes. is there any possible ways to get see the links in the folder.

please help.

thank you.

I believe that i have the same problem too. Is the MF link from a thread in the forums? If so, try contacting the uploader, perhaps they would have a better understanding of what's going on. Otherwise, I'm not really sure of what to do, if the others worked fine, i dont see why this one shouldnt. Perhaps it's a private folder.

• 3 weeks later...

this might be due to issues from mediafire, the folder most likely is stored in a spanned way on 2 servers where one of the servers is facing technical issues or physically down, or most likely being under file scanning process and there for is not responding since most of fileshareing sites are trying not to have copyrighted materials on there servers at the moment because they fear the same fate of Megaupload the and there for some of the files in the same folder are not available.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...