Any female anime watchers get offended by some of the more sexual appealing anime?

layhoma

• 2 weeks later...

I guess it really depends on how exactly the women are being portrayed. Like, it's hard to watch such awfully brutal things happening to these women in terms of how they become vigilantes and such but then there's other animes where it's all about boobs and what not. Kinda feel like guys should be showed off just as sexy too haha

well...lets skip the harem series coz yeah, duh...and i dont mind stuff like negima, love hina...

i dont mind so much if its used in a cracky manner e.g bleach and fairy tail

or if the show is not too 'sexist' and is generous with the chiselled abs and pecs and lean tight muscles.... e.g bleach and fairy tail

but! for shows like chobits? can't stand it

i still haven't finished it after so many years because there's too many cringeworthy scenes and probablly coz i know i wont like the show anyways...

• 1 month later...

alot of times when theres a small girl with reeaally big boobs you just gotta laugh

and sometimes the naughtiness of a guy towards a girl really makes the show

like girls bravo I laughed my ass off b/c of those parts

but i've never been offended and find that my friends that are also girls that watch anime period are pretty chill

If I got offended by it in anime I'd have to get offended by it in regular shows too, and then I'd get rid of TV, and join a feminist movement, shave my head, and carry a sign demanding changes... And since I like my TV and my hair. I choose to not be offended, and to simply enjoy the show.

LMAO. I had a right chuckle to this one....hahaha

But you are right. If anime really offended people cause of its fan service then by god stay away from cinema and modern tv. I mean go join a covent. Thats about the only way you'll get away from sex in the media. Although, I think that mute's option would be a funny one to do too.....hahahahahaha