Never uploaded before...

Reptoholic

I hear most people saying that you need a premium account to upload things. I don't have a large collection of anime, but the ones I do have are HQ. I was going to see if their is anywhere I can upload to without a premium account. Now I have never done this before so I apologize if this is a real stupid question. I hear a lot of people talking about torrents, I really don't know what those are either, does anyone mind explaining? I appreciate the help.

I just thought of this, I have downloaded before and the files were in RAR, but how do you zip them and make it where when you download them it automatically un Zips them? I was told if I was going to upload it would be better to compress them . what do you think? I just got and account with rapid share, so I am going to try tomorrow and upload something. Do you think compressing the file would be for the best?

That is called archiving the files. Anyway, it can be used as a precaution. The way to do it the cautious way is to add each file individually to their own archive and would be better to use WinRAR, for its more advanced methods. If you put the videos in a RAR file, you can choose to use maximum compression and create a solid archive. As was stated earlier, it doesn't really make videos too much smaller, if it all, but it allows you to change the file name of the archive to something like the initials of the contents of it, so as to mostly hide it from copyright scanners on file hosts. The video files themselves can be kept the same, since they probably won't be read until extracted. Also, with WinRAR and the RAR extension, you can even put passwords on the archives and make it to where you can't even see the contents without entering the password for the archive. Also, RARs and ZIPs can be extracted as soon as they finish downloading if the downloader uses a download manager like jDownloader.

so what exactly happened to eng dub kingdom had no cap for a month so its been awhile since i got any new eps

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

and how do i start downloading here

This is a forum. not just a place to download, if you want to download you have to be an active participating member. I suggest you read the rules and guidelines .

• 2 months later...