An old riddle I enjoy.

gohan8484

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[*spoiler]*text or img or link[/*spoiler].. remove the asterix.

or you click on the third button/tab(with the green bars) from the left on the top row, you get all the 'BB codes'

What do you get when you cross an automobile with a household animal?

Edited by jobonline20

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Two detectives, a seasoned veteran and his rookie partner, are called in to investigate a report of a single gunshot in an office downtown, with thoughts it's a suicide. Upon arriving, the secretary lets the detectives know that no one has come in or out through the door for 3 hours, and she has not left her desk in front of the office. The secretary unlocks the office and the detectives enter. A business man is seen slumped over his desk with a single gunshot wound to the temple, gun still in his hand. The back window is open to allow fresh air in. A simple tape recorder sits on the corner of the businessman's large desk. The veteran detective pushes play on the tape recorder as the rookie is examining the gun still in the businessman's hand. The detectives hear a man's voice stating the following, " I have nothing left to live for so I will end my life as I entered it, with no memory of the event," and a gunshot is heard on the recording.

The veteran immediately turns to the rookie and tells him that it is now a full murder investigation and to set up a closed crime scene.

Why does the veteran think this suicide is actually a murder?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...